Poll: Is your Evoque problem-free, or a repair magnet?
I have needed to repair or have had repairs done (does not include modifications)
I have a problem-free Evoque
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brisbane buyers
leaf911

Brisbane buyers

Hi there,

My husband and I visited the Valley showroom today (our second time since August). The first time we visited, we saw plenty of evoques in the showroom and also plenty of floor stock. Today, we saw only one evoque in the showroom and it was a coupe. There were only maybe 3 other evoques, and they were all demo outside and garaged. Eventhough we were not ready to buy just yet, i found that they were not as keen to discount as much this time due to the lack of stock.

What we interested in was 5 door petrol auto, pano roof, tech pack, reverse camera. Without any bargaining, the price came to around $77k. This includes corporate discount which apparently doesn't give much of a discount on the rrp, but provides 3 years free servicing, courtesy car and $1k off the delivery. Apparently the 3 years servicing pretty much covers the cost of the luxury tax.

And if we decided to get the diesel, it would come to $72k drive away before any haggling. Is yhere anyone here who has had similar purchase of the diesel or petrol recently, and what was your best price? Did you use the inhouse financing and if so, how did you find it. If you used external financing, what did you use?

Thanks for your help.

I also want to set up a poll of the brisbane evoque owners, if they have had any problems or not since their delivery. When you read the forums, everyone tells about the problems they have with the evoque, and it sounds like there is lots of problems, but i am sure this is just a small picture.
01-12-2012 01:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

RE: Brisbane buyers

(01-12-2012 01:31pm)leaf911 Wrote:  What we interested in was 5 door petrol auto, pano roof, tech pack, reverse camera. Without any bargaining, the price came to around $77k. This includes corporate discount which apparently doesn't give much of a discount on the rrp, but provides 3 years free servicing, courtesy car and $1k off the delivery. Apparently the 3 years servicing pretty much covers the cost of the luxury tax.

And if we decided to get the diesel, it would come to $72k drive away before any haggling. Is yhere anyone here who has had similar purchase of the diesel or petrol recently, and what was your best price? Did you use the inhouse financing and if so, how did you find it. If you used external financing, what did you use?

Hi Leaf911,
I cant help with recent prices , but to give you an idea, I paid $73k for the car in my signature, (Price as at Dec 2011, delivered April 2012)
Went to 5 other dealers, highest quote was $81k, so it definitely pays to shop around.

I was expecting by now to see some super cheap second hand ones on carsales, but there isn't many bargains on there. Most of the low priced ones are missing auto, missing metallic paint or missing the pure tech pack. (or all three!)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
01-12-2012 11:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply