Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bought 2 Evoques today! Am I mad?
Evo-king

RE: Bought 2 Evoques today! Am I mad?

craig_d1.

Whatever, you've hit the jackpot, my dealer is on new car/cancelled order alert for me and no doubt other customers, with diddly squat materialising.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-11-2011 10:37am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grah

I think the dealer will have to charge VAT when he sells your Pure on, which will reduce the amount he'll be able to offer you. Worth trying to pin him down on what he may be able to give you in six months, or at least what his costs will be so you can get an idea of how much you'll be paying for six months ownership.

Gutsy move, can't help admiring you for taking the risk for immediate climbing in but I'd brace yourself either for it costing more than £3.5k to change up or deciding to cancel the second car.
20-11-2011 10:46am
berlin2011

...and he will be claiming a deemed input VAT credit on what he pays you for the Pure so that should not be a factor whatsoever in what he pays you.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
20-11-2011 11:39am
Craig_d1

Not too sure which way it is, all I knows that I'll be the first registered keeper, which is good enough for me, and I'm paying list price with some rubber mats thrown in for free.
20-11-2011 01:18pm
Craig_d1

(20-11-2011 02:22am)The Valeter Wrote:  If values drop just do as another member has done on his Presitige - Get the Dynamic bumpers, sills, grill etc, have it painted & fitted = Pure-Dynamic Wink

What dealer has that Firenze with Verve? Did you see what wheels were on it & the colour of the headlining?

Put pics for you of the Firenze on a new post. It's got the shadow chrome rims with lower bumpers in gloss black

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Firenze-R...trast-Roof
20-11-2011 05:14pm