Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Body protection
bell-auto-services

Body protection

Im just getting some workshop stuff ready and thought id post the part numbers for the front wing protection pads usedin the workshop at the dealers. You can buy this direct from SPX.

The part number for a 3 peice wing set is LR11RRE.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
19-10-2011 09:31pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spiderman

RE: Body protection

Who are SPX Pete?

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
20-10-2011 08:33am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

http://www.spxtools-shop.com/home/index.php?id=118

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
20-10-2011 09:37am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

They are not in stock they have told me Sad i now have to wait for new stock to arrive before i get my set, gutted.

Pete

22-10-2011 09:26pm
bell-auto-services

Just so you know if anyone is interested, SX now have stock of the protection mine arrives tomorrow i hope Smile

Pete

25-10-2011 07:51pm
Rootsboy

Hi pete

do you have any cost for the plastic underside protectors on the evoque? ( kind of protecting the floorplan area of where the rear passengers sit, nearside on a left-hand drive car.)
one of mine and a tree stump had a little argument today, i have not had a chance to go tell the dealers yet, and im thinking it maybe cheeper to ship one from the U.K. and get a mechanic mate of mine to fit it.

cheers

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
07-01-2012 09:44pm
bell-auto-services

See picture for part numbers, ill try for a retail price tomorrow for you tomorrow to give you an idea. TLO the forum sponsor can do direct non UK a deals Smile Yoevil LandRover Somerest, Call 00441935-476660 and ask for Nick.

Im having some prototypes made at the moment is Alloy to give them some strength for off roading.

Pete

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 02:38pm by bell-auto-services.)
08-01-2012 02:37pm
Rootsboy

cheers pete!

will ask my mechanic to have a look at this and see the cost difference between them and the local spanish dealer.
just to let you know the plastic broke apart but also managed to rip two of the retaining screws from the floor pan, we are guessing this and the screws are made out of aluminum?

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
09-01-2012 10:36pm
bell-auto-services

Humm, im not sure about the screws ill take a loot at mine.

09-01-2012 10:44pm
Rootsboy

my mate has just come back from the dealers here and orderd the plastic protector and a few nuts for 16euros plus iva (vat) did not seem like such a bad price, but the two screws that got damaged are part of the body work i have been told. lucky that i have one, but im going to head back up the hill into the woods to try and find the other Confused

10-01-2012 10:12am