Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Front Suspension Clicking/Ticking sound
chiggy

RE: Front Suspension Clicking/Ticking sound

(04-10-2012 11:39pm)benzina Wrote:  No sorry...it was all just verbal, and no reciept on pick-up either.

Mine's going in next friday.

Forgot to tell them last time about the cold air from the rear air vents. Hopefully they have a look at that next friday too.

Also asked them to specifically look for the ECM Update and check to see if its applicable to my car because I've been told it improves fuel efficiency and that many of the petrol engines require it. So they said they will check to see if it should apply to my car. Usually they don't check for specific software updates unless there's a bulletin relating to the car specifically.

Lets see what happens.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
05-10-2012 09:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

RE: Front Suspension Clicking/Ticking sound

(05-10-2012 09:45am)chiggy Wrote:  Mine's going in next friday.

Forgot to tell them last time about the cold air from the rear air vents. Hopefully they have a look at that next friday too.

I asked my sales guy to check that out with the experts, and he came back saying thats how it is,and even he agreed it's weird.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 01:13pm by benzina.)
05-10-2012 01:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply