Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black or Red?
Blackseries

RE: Black or Red?

(29-07-2011 10:19pm)andyuk Wrote:  I am not sure if the Pure would look as great in the Red?

Here are some photos.... not great but hopefully they'll give you an idea.

Pure Firenze Red 5 door with Cirrus interior

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
30-07-2011 03:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyuk

Thanks for the pics I am swaying back to the Red!
30-07-2011 10:34pm
vinny

Hi andy,I have just posted on a similar debate about colours as I nipped into Gleneagles tonight to look at the colours and really liked the red but think it might be due to the fact all the reds were dynamics with black roof and mirrors so not sure.
I personally think the darker colours dont suit the evoque as a lot of the lines are lost due to the darker shades but thats only my opinion!!so dont hate me if you have a black/blue one on order Laughing

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
30-07-2011 11:29pm
Blackseries

(30-07-2011 11:29pm)vinny Wrote:  Hi andy,I have just posted on a similar debate about colours as I nipped into Gleneagles tonight to look at the colours and really liked the red but think it might be due to the fact all the reds were dynamics with black roof and mirrors so not sure.

I think the red does look best with the black contrast elements rather than Atlas but that’s easily remedied. Just whip off the grill, side vents and boot finisher and have them painted metallic black.... refit and job done.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
30-07-2011 11:37pm
vinny

I also like the additional small spoiler fitted to the rear spoiler on the dynamics,its only a wee bit plastic but it is so effective.Wonder how long it will take for all these wee trick bits and pieces to be produced by some individual in their garden shed and sold on e-bay as genuine RR accessories?!

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
31-07-2011 12:02am
Blackseries

(31-07-2011 12:02am)vinny Wrote:  I also like the additional small spoiler fitted to the rear spoiler on the dynamics,its only a wee bit plastic but it is so effective.Wonder how long it will take for all these wee trick bits and pieces to be produced by some individual in their garden shed and sold on e-bay as genuine RR accessories?!

Why not just get the real thing from the LR parts department.... you'll probably be pleasantly surprised how reasonable it is.... and it would fit.

31-07-2011 12:25am
x5pea

I've got photos of both in the evoque unleashed thread
31-07-2011 12:10pm
denis pelletier

Love the red! I don't see any with the Tan/Ivory interior though. Any reasons?
31-07-2011 05:55pm