RE: Black alloys Aussie price

yeah....i reckon those wheels look heavy....but cheap

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
07-12-2011 11:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aussievoque

(07-12-2011 08:42am)Evoque U Wrote:  Hi guys,
My dealer was telling me yesterday that the Evoque has the same wheel pattern as the Range Rover Sport so if true these wheels with tyres are from http://www.ozzytyres.com.au

I also like the Dub wheels but unsure on the price

[Image: Dub-Drone6.jpg]
DUB Drone

My dealer told me much the same *off the record*. He suggested seeing Tempe Tyres and look at the Range Rover Sport wheels and replicas as they will fit the RRE.

Quite liking those "Dub" wheels - might look good on black!

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
09-12-2011 11:06am
3VOQU3

I was of the understanding that the RRS didn't fit the Evoque because of the hub size or something.. Which was why the FL2 wheels would fit and RRS wouldn't..

But again like you i was told the same thing by the tyre shop that RRS would fit..
12-12-2011 01:06am
Aussievoque

(12-12-2011 01:06am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  I was of the understanding that the RRS didn't fit the Evoque because of the hub size or something.. Which was why the FL2 wheels would fit and RRS wouldn't..

But again like you i was told the same thing by the tyre shop that RRS would fit..

You definetly could be right. From my experience most car dealers wouldn't know s**t from clay, especially when it comes to accessories so will definitely look into it before committing to anything.

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
12-12-2011 04:10am
RonnieNavani

Any news on the wheels??

I'm very tempted, to get the black ones.. Not sure where from though!

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
18-12-2011 01:51am
Evoque U

Still no clear answer, I haven't heard back from the USA about cost for shipping via sea but it is about $1800 by air.

I'm still unsure on the stud pattern as I am reading different sizes either the RRS (5x120) or FL2(5x10Cool

Can someone please confirm sizing?

My car is being delivered in march so I have 3 months to order and have them delivered .

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
18-12-2011 12:22pm
RonnieNavani

ok - I spoke to a dealer today regarding the 20 inch Alloy Wheel - Gloss Black Finish - Rim only Part No: VPLVW0071 he quoted me $ 1091 + GST each.

I looked at Duckworth Parts and without VAT it comes to AUD $2250 for 4 rims only.

was wondering if anyone else is interested? if so, We can maybe do a bulk buy and save some $$$ on shipping maybe?

I am keen to order ASAP.

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

05-01-2012 01:44am
RonnieNavani

check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAND-ROVER-RANGE...791wt_1067

05-01-2012 03:27am
chiggy

RonnieNavani, considering the car is for your wife - and from what I remember the 1M is your car (great buy btw) - why not leave it at 20s on the RRE? I'm sure your wife will appreciate the ride a bit more rather than on 22s. Besides there's some absolutely stunning 20s you can buy as well.

Like these:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20-inch-Genui...4cf80e5fd5

these are available in black: i have checked with dealers in AUS and with Project Kahn themselves:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kahn-Design-22...519be3c293

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
05-01-2012 04:37am
RonnieNavani

(05-01-2012 04:37am)chiggy Wrote:  RonnieNavani, considering the car is for your wife - and from what I remember the 1M is your car (great buy btw) - why not leave it at 20s on the RRE? I'm sure your wife will appreciate the ride a bit more rather than on 22s. Besides there's some absolutely stunning 20s you can buy as well.

Like these:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20-inch-Genui...4cf80e5fd5

these are available in black: i have checked with dealers in AUS and with Project Kahn themselves:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kahn-Design-22...519be3c293

you make a good point chiggy... but on the wife's Evoque, its only 19 inch.. hence the upgrade..

05-01-2012 10:25am