Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Wheels
steven

Black Wheels

Hello everybody

My name is Steven i have a white RRE tD4 and for him ,i'm looking for 4 wheels black polish in land rover i'm in love with this wheels i'm ready to pay them anyway but i prefer somebody who drove with it and who can tell me if the confort is the same so if you know somebody who can sale them just send me an email.

Thank you all

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

18-05-2012 12:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: Black Wheels

What style you looking for?

There are plenty of genuine sets on EBay and you can get hem powder coated in black

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
18-05-2012 09:40am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoquative

(18-05-2012 12:03am)steven Wrote:  Hello everybody

My name is Steven i have a white RRE tD4 and for him ,i'm looking for 4 wheels black polish in land rover i'm in love with this wheels i'm ready to pay them anyway but i prefer somebody who drove with it and who can tell me if the confort is the same so if you know somebody who can sale them just send me an email.

Thank you all

Hi Steven
I know what you mean - I love them too. I managed to find the style 8's cheaply on Ebay and had them powder coated - It was a better job than the original RR wheels, I noticed they are only coloured black on the front - the rest of the wheel is silver when I saw one in the showroom....
As for ride quality I noticed no different as I had the 20" wheels anyway & just had the tyres swapped. I'd say keep a look out on Ebay for either style 8's or there are plenty of style 6' around to have powder coated. For me they finish the sporty look perfectly...
Cool

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
18-05-2012 03:54pm
steven

OKey thinks to you !! i aprecciate your answers i'll keep watching ebay and i'll see if they're on the site .

and i wanted to tell you "wondurfull evoque red black" : D
24-05-2012 10:07pm