Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Pack wheels changed ???
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Black Pack wheels changed ???

One of the problems with the LR ordering system is that DEALERS don't check what their staff input into it, LR builds the car that is ordered and don't miss bits off (or do so very, very rarely). This weekend I learned that the current LR ordering system is being replaced soon with one where it is less easy to accidentally delete options when deleting another option. Over on RRSport a member has just received his new car with the stealth pack (in RRE speak that is the Black Pack!) but at some stage in the ordering process the contrast roof got deleted and the dealer concerned doesn't seem to operate a policy of double checking Vista inputs with what the customer ordered and when the dealership staff makes a mistake and then deletes something they inadvertently delete another option but don't check before placing the order online. The dealership I was in contact with not only double checks that the input info is correct, they then print it out and get the customer in to read it through and sign that it is what they ordered so if something has escaped it can be corrected before the cut-off date in the lead up to build

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 11:12pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-09-2015 11:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply