Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Black Evoque Dynamic Coupe (Canada)
vcruiser

RE: Black Evoque Dynamic Coupe (Canada)

Thanks for the kind words guys/girls! Smile
Here's a winter pic i snapped this morning!

[Image: photo-2.jpg]

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
24-11-2011 01:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

Winter Evoque! Awesome!! How was the drive on those tires? Any traction control warning lights? Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
24-11-2011 06:22pm
dux

WOW.

your wheels are stunning.

hope your still enjoying it.

love the windows and the lack of number plates.
24-11-2011 10:18pm
DefLeppard

(18-11-2011 10:50pm)Ironsfan Wrote:  Something else we can't do in the UK, tint the front side windows. The driving laws in the UK suck!

Really? Wow, I didn't know that.
We here in Australia can tint the front side windows , but only to a certain level (good enough to still look dark) and everything else (excluding the front windscreen of course) can be as black as you want.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
25-11-2011 03:04am
vcruiser

(24-11-2011 06:22pm)Evoqess Wrote:  Winter Evoque! Awesome!! How was the drive on those tires? Any traction control warning lights? Smile

all was well! Never had any problems with low profile 20's in the winter! Our ML63 has 21'' and drives wonderfully in the winter Very Happy
Gave her a wash and took some pics in front of the house on this gloomy sunday!

[Image: photo3-2.jpg]

[Image: photo4-2.jpg]

[Image: photo2-4.jpg]

[Image: photo5-2.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2011 12:35am by vcruiser.)
28-11-2011 12:32am
Evoqess

I must say I've been distracted from the Evoque (there's a first) by the gorgeous stonework of your home! Nice!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
28-11-2011 02:42am
SilverTT

(28-11-2011 02:42am)Evoqess Wrote:  I must say I've been distracted from the Evoque (there's a first) by the gorgeous stonework of your home! Nice!

Agreed...and not such a bad stable of other sleds either.

How does the Evoque driving / acceleration compared to those other two monsters? Obviously nowhere near as much power but is the Evoque similarly fun to drive in other ways?
28-11-2011 03:13pm
vcruiser

(28-11-2011 03:13pm)SilverTT Wrote:  Agreed...and not such a bad stable of other sleds either.

How does the Evoque driving / acceleration compared to those other two monsters? Obviously nowhere near as much power but is the Evoque similarly fun to drive in other ways?

thanks for the kind words!
The evoque is a fun little truck, but the speed and acceleration is nothing compared to the 500+ HP of those two bad boys. it's a completely different feeling though. I love the evoque!

28-11-2011 04:31pm
vcruiser

Brought her to the car wash for the first time! (usually i do it at home, in the garage)
The employees fell in love cause none of them have ever seen an evoque! So they took extra care of it!

[Image: photo2-1-2.jpg]

[Image: photo3-1-2.jpg]

[Image: photo4-1-1.jpg]

Still loving every second of driving this car. No wonder it's been wining all these awards!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 07:25pm by vcruiser.)
01-12-2011 07:22pm
Evoqess

Oh my! You let other people touch your car!!! Did you check the cloths they used under a microscope lol?

Brace yourself for the following paragraph (it turns out I am extremely anal about washing cars lol).
I washed my car yesterday - and believe I'm the only person entitled to the privilege! I'm very cautious with how the car is washed, which areas are washed first (windows, roof then down to dirtier regions) - frequently rinsing dirt suds off the sponge to prevent small dirt particles from accumulating. Afterwards I hand chamois, being cautious to only dab areas of the vehicle where a swirling action could create micro scratches (eg: black plastic panels behind rear windows). No waxing deemed necessary this time round but products on standby.
Today I returned to the car and used wheel cleaner and tire shine. Autoglym is magic.

A little over the top? Yes, but such pleasure with a 4-5 day break in the rain out here on the west coast! I realize in Montreal you may need more washes because of salt/sand/snow etc in the winter and its more practical to let others wash your car-but your inspired me to reveal my obsessive compulsions haha Smile

01-12-2011 08:14pm