Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Dynamic in Daylight
Blackseries

http://yfrog.com/h82ybykj

http://yfrog.com/h3qdbymj

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 11:35am by Blackseries.)
15-03-2011 11:06am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sco77harris

RE: Black Dynamic in Daylight

looks a lot better in that pic than a lot of the black pictures ive seen so far.
16-03-2011 07:44pm
Blackseries

(16-03-2011 07:44pm)sco77harris Wrote:  looks a lot better in that pic than a lot of the black pictures ive seen so far.
Exactly what was thinking (all the staged Black’s looked nothing – this looks really mean) - on the basis of this picture I'm probably going to go for Black or Barolo. Tomorrows the day!

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
16-03-2011 08:29pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Theres a video of a Black Evoque 5 door Dynamic with Silver contrast roof and roof rails on the What Car? website, winter testing in Sweden
http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/range-ro...deo/255635

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2011 07:49pm by XFullFatTim.)
24-03-2011 07:47pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

http://www.landroverpic.com/landrover/ca...ck-lrx.jpg

Really like the black in this picture, think that's decision made
24-03-2011 11:58pm
vision*R

That looks good because it has completely tinted windows. It will never be like that in real life.
It's the LRX prototype by the way, not the actual Evoque.
25-03-2011 08:18am
Alex

I'm in two minds now. We have placed our £1K deposit but I’m yet to spec out my choice (probably Pure).

However we currently own the Ford Kuga Titanium, it’s been a great car but lacks quality, and performance in comparison to Evoque. However I have always liked the Kuga's body and looking at the image(s) on the attached link I can’t but help seeing my Kuga. So in some ways I feel it’s lost its wow factor for me, but I guess this is what happens when trying to choose a vehicle with brochure 'sexed up' images and not being able to see and touch it in the flesh.

However thanks for the image, ony problem Im now not sure if I should still buy t!

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
05-04-2011 07:08pm
Urban Splash

I have a Kuga also. Evoque will be a replacement for this. Very similar in some respects but I want a more upmarket car. Interior of the Kuga is looking a little dated and it's not really luxurious or particularly smooth to drive...

Loved having the Kuga 4WD though....got through the last snow with no bother at all!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
05-04-2011 07:35pm
Blackseries

The difference with the Evoque is yes you can have the Kuga-a-like all black colour scheme if you wish – I still think that in the flesh you would never confuse the two – but that’s one choice, or you can go the total custom option and believe me when you have seen a Dynamic in Firenze Red with a black roof there is no way you would EVER confuse it with a Kuga. As you have both pointed out the interiors are in different leagues – but then again so are their prices.

05-04-2011 08:37pm
Alex

(05-04-2011 08:37pm)Blackseries Wrote:  The difference with the Evoque is yes you can have the Kuga-a-like all black colour scheme if you wish – I still think that in the flesh you would never confuse the two

Agree with what you say, I guess the attached image side profile of the black Evoque struck the similarities as my Kuga is all black, and slight similar profile, but as you say if choosing the Dynamic in Firenze Red with black roof it's a colour style not to be mistaken amongst the other midi SUVs.

I'm too looking for a more upmarket car and was initially looking at Audi Q5 (3 litre or oil burner), but despite the nice interior and features we were persuaded to change our mind after stumbling across the Evoque. Q5 admitingly is very blan in comparison, but prefer the dashboard layout, driver interface.

We are hopefully going to make our decision to spec our order at the weekend - just need to decide if I go for the Pure or Dynamic.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
05-04-2011 09:47pm