Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Black Badge.
Evo-king

Black Badge.

Just been tinkering, fitted new Black Evoque tax disk holder, as well as ordering G Techniq after care products, and while looking around the car I noticed the Black Land Rover Badge on the tailgate.

Apologies, if this has been discussed before, but I'm sure I've seen Green Land Rover Badges on other cars, is there a reason for this?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-05-2012 09:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Black Badge.

Everyone changed the green ones for black, so LR decided to save us all the effort !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-05-2012 09:11pm
Griff449

Black on all Range Rover.......

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
29-05-2012 09:11pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

Black badges originally for supercharged only but as a lot of owners started to fit them LR decided to fit them to all RRs and reserve the green/gold for LRs which changed to green/silver for the 2011my. There was plans to drop the LR badge from the RR altogether as LR wanted to do a Toyota/Lexus and Nissan/Infiniti setup. Apperantly LR conducted a survey of RR owners asking wether or not to drop the badge and apperantly most owners voted to keep it as they were proud of the LR heritage. At the moment the RRS and the FFRR still retain the LR badge on the front and rear.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
29-05-2012 10:23pm