Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday Today!
DiscoDad

Birthday Today!

Car will be born sometime today! Mr. Green

Ordered 3-4-2012 - Build date 27-6-2012 - Delivery expected 9-7-2012 - Actual delivery 29-6-2012
SD4 Auto Dynamic, Orkney Grey with black pano roof, style 7 wheels, lux pack, verve interior, ebony headlining, privacy glass, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel, load retension system.
27-06-2012 08:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SINGHY

RE: Birthday Today!

You should have witnessed the birth like I did by visiting Halewood and taking the factory tour. Mine was meant to be built the day of my visit but as it turned out it was premature and was already built so I got to see it in the despatch compound.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
27-06-2012 02:41pm
DiscoDad

Yeah I wanted to do that but didn't have the time!

Premeture eh? How much premature?

Ordered 3-4-2012 - Build date 27-6-2012 - Delivery expected 9-7-2012 - Actual delivery 29-6-2012
SD4 Auto Dynamic, Orkney Grey with black pano roof, style 7 wheels, lux pack, verve interior, ebony headlining, privacy glass, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel, load retension system.
27-06-2012 03:38pm
SINGHY

Just 2 days but he's developed very well and is fit and strong driving me through France to Tuscany at the moment, just given him a wash to rid him off all those nasty road bugs.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
27-06-2012 04:11pm
xxxx5

Singhy good to hear your putting miles on the car. I hope you took my advice When we meet at Halewood and invested in some quality wax, then the flies should simply wash off with ease. Have a good holiday.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
27-06-2012 04:21pm