Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Belgian Prices (sort of) + option packs
Blackseries

Belgian Prices (sort of) + option packs

This info came from someone who has been to the Belgian motorshow.

What this seems to confirm is that the Coupe will be more expensive than the 5 door - but what it doesn't seem to explain is why the price hike from Pure. The things that you would think would come as standard in the Dynamic & Prestige still seem to be options. I think for tax reasons some European countries don't put many options in as standard. Hopefully the UK cars will get a decent spec. Glad to see the panoramic roof is a sensible price.

Google translate:-

"Hi everyone,
Back from the Auto Show in Brussels, where I jumped when I heard that the Evoque was present (phew, that was the last day).
One word to describe the Evoque :superb!
I really fell for the look.

Having seen all the questions raised on this forum, and wanted me to know now if the Evoque is in my budget or not, I tried to collect a maximum of info on those prices + options.

The girls at the booth offered to specifications, and told us within a few minutes, a brochure showing the standard equipment and prices, but with the prohibition of taking the brochure, or even permission to photograph ! not cool!

So, here’s some info that I have:
I first confirms what has been said previously: 3 door version is, strangely, more expensive than the 5-door, 700 euros on the pure version (I do not know about others).
The price Evoques ED4 (4×2 150hp) 5-door Pure: 33800 € TTC
For Evoques ED4 (4×2 150hp) Dynamics 5 doors: € 41,800 including VAT (the increase over the Pure hurts!)
For Evokes ED4 (150hp 4×2) Prestige 5 doors: approximately € 42,500 (from memory): This is for sure is that prestige is more expensive than the Dynamic, which surprised me.
I have not managed to retain the standard features of each version, and it’s not shown on the financial proposals they give.
I asked for a config Pure version with all the options, trying to guess at least this is not standard …
Firstly Packs (I retranslated the price including VAT):
Pure Teck Pack (on Pure only): 2820 € TTC
Floor mats, ambient lighting, Meridian Audio System (380W), touch screen 8 "audio connectivity, wireless Bluetooth audio streaming as +, Alloy wheels 18", trim strip front bumper
Park Assist Pack (combination of Pure Teck Pack only): 690 € TTC
Obstacle detectors at the front and rear view camera
Cold Climate Pack (on Pure only): 830 € TTC
Front seats + steering wheel + windscreen + heated nozzles
Clear View Pack (on Pure only): 1320 € TTC
Xenon headlights, fog lamps LED on the front, headlight washers, headlights and auto wipers.
then a few options on my quote:
Darkened rear windows: 430 € TTC
Leather seats with memory function for seat and mirrors conductucteur: 1200 €
Panoramic glass roof: 660 €
Then, on whose white evokes Dynamic def-j sent the photos, here are the options on this vehicle, and prices:
Panoramic glass roof: 660 €
Black roof upholstery: 200 €
obstacle detectors before: 400 €
Backup Camera: 430 €
Headlamp washers: 170 €
Alloy rims 20 "’Shadow Chrome’ – Style 7: 970 €
Navigation system with HDD, voice commands, TMC … : 2190 €
Cold Climate Pack (see description above): 830 €
Dynamic Plus Pack: 4580 €
Leather sports seats with contrast stitching and adjustable electric 8ways
leather interior (cons-doors, dashboard)
Brushed aluminum center console and dashboard "Gloss Black Strate.
Not sure all these options are really options to dynamic … Example: the headlight washer, mandatory when you have Xenon
So I think with that, you begin to get an idea of prices and equipment (at least on Pure and Dynamic).
= Pure version, pretty well equipped but with some important gaps, such as headlights and wipers self (I guess not included in the series because Clear View Pack)
But Pure is less than 34,000 €, and that’s good news!
+ Dynamic = 7500 euros compared to the pure: no idea what justifies this rate increase, especially when you see all the options that you can still add more!"

http://www.forum-auto.com/marques/land-r...25-245.htm

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
24-02-2011 12:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wardpg

RE: Belgian Prices (sort of) + option packs

Why do we seem to be getting more details from other markets than our own. The car is made in this country and a large percentage of the sales will be here but we seem to be the last to find out the details
24-02-2011 01:15pm
Blackseries

(24-02-2011 01:15pm)wardpg Wrote:  Why do we seem to be getting more details from other markets than our own. The car is made in this country and a large percentage of the sales will be here but we seem to be the last to find out the details

Maybe Land Rover has more control over the UK market - ie you release info ...... you don't get product. This does seem like one seriously (overly?) choreographed product launch.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
24-02-2011 01:48pm
sco77harris

Dynamic Plus Pack: 4580 € pricey, but those seats sound hotttt
24-02-2011 05:07pm
Blackseries

(24-02-2011 05:07pm)sco77harris Wrote:  Dynamic Plus Pack: 4580 € pricey, but those seats sound hotttt

I'm starting to see how you can end up with a £50k car .........

24-02-2011 08:27pm
Urban Splash

let's be honest....and I don't want to sound negative, just realistic....

Land Rover, like Audi and to some extent BMW are still in a 'luxury car recession proof bubble'. I walked round an Audi garage last weekend and it was packed out, every salesman was negotiating. Second hand Q5's at similar prices as new ones, It's crazy! You are pretty 'lucky' if staff will even speak to you! Land Rover dealers in my recent experience could not care a less if they sell you a car.

As such, of course Land Rover are going to cash in. And lets be honest, they are going to take our eyes out! They have a hot product, it's cheaper to run than any other Land Rover, so they are going to charge a mega premium. Kinda puts me off. Will the bubble burst? Not anytime soon.....

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
25-02-2011 12:34am
sco77harris

as early buyers though i think after three years we could be looking at getting 60%-70% back depending on spec, i really think the demands going to be huge.
25-02-2011 01:52pm
Urban Splash

(25-02-2011 01:52pm)sco77harris Wrote:  as early buyers though i think after three years we could be looking at getting 60%-70% back depending on spec, i really think the demands going to be huge.

good point....

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
25-02-2011 02:13pm
Kermit

(24-02-2011 05:07pm)sco77harris Wrote:  Dynamic Plus Pack: 4580 € pricey, but those seats sound hotttt

If you've got wide shoulders, you'll probably won't find them comfortable. It isn't a rally car!
04-04-2011 06:49am