Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being Henry - Evoque Choices
Blackseries

Being Henry - Evoque Choices

Just found this ........ so far no Evoques... but I haven't got to the end yet.

Land Rover, The Brooklyn Brothers London and director Nick Gordon have collaborated to produce Being Henry, a fully interactive ‘Action –Love – Fantasy – Comedy – Adventure’ film about choices. The online film affords viewers the opportunity to make Henry’s choices, via a choose-your-own-adventure style interaction. Leo Fitzpatrick of The Wire plays Henry throughout the film’s nine different story lines and 32 potential endings. Starting out as a an apparently normal, mundane day, that story may escalate from deciding on breakfast cereal to shooting rats to being kidnapping and tortured by instrument of choice, among others. The outcome depends on the viewer’s choices on Henry’s behalf.

The theme and idea behind the interactive film – choices, is meant to embody the wide variety of options available the Range Rover Evoque. Ultimately, the choices made by the viewer on Henry’s behalf translate into their perfect car. Very subtle color, situational and emotional references in each choice are used to compile a personalized auto recommendation to each viewer.

(username: henry password: choices )

http://www.rangeroverevoquebeinghenry.com/

Enjoy.........

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
04-05-2011 05:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Being Henry - Evoque Choices

This goes on for nearly as long as I've waited for my Evoque!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
04-05-2011 05:38pm
LRX
Banned

What is this crap? The Evoque launch has had some of the most pointless, pretentious marketing ever. Have you seen the iPhone app? Load of useless rubbish.

Annoying that we're all ultimately paying for this pomp and ceremony.

(by the way - I only watched about 3mins of the video thing before getting very bored and closing it. No Evoque to be seen).
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 08:40pm by LRX.)
04-05-2011 08:39pm
cjfp

I ended up with a pink fiat 500 !?!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
04-05-2011 08:42pm
pimbrokken

well.. I like the idea...
04-05-2011 10:46pm
mb8388

(04-05-2011 08:39pm)LRX Wrote:  What is this crap? The Evoque launch has had some of the most pointless, pretentious marketing ever. Have you seen the iPhone app? Load of useless rubbish.

Annoying that we're all ultimately paying for this pomp and ceremony.

(by the way - I only watched about 3mins of the video thing before getting very bored and closing it. No Evoque to be seen).

I agree - the iPhone app is pointless!
05-05-2011 07:47am
Kermit

Boooooorrrrrrrrrring!
06-05-2011 02:23am