Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beckham Special Edition to be unveiled on 22nd April
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Beckham Special Edition to be unveiled on 22nd April

There are a lot of people out there that worship the ground that VB walks on, so I suppose it makes financial sense to sell those people something that suits their lifestyle. Why LR decided that less than a year into phenomenal sales they needed to have a special edition goodness only knows as LR don't build many SE's and sales of Evoque are hardly flagging.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-04-2012 10:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoquative

(17-04-2012 10:05pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  There are a lot of people out there that worship the ground that VB walks on, so I suppose it makes financial sense to sell those people something that suits their lifestyle. Why LR decided that less than a year into phenomenal sales they needed to have a special edition goodness only knows as LR don't build many SE's and sales of Evoque are hardly flagging.

Yes I was wondering that as well. What more can be made "special" about it, other than some horrible "girly" colour schemes...Thud

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
17-04-2012 10:15pm
LDT

(17-04-2012 08:50pm)Claud Wrote:  How will I live this down at work, the humiliation..........I have already been asked where the lipstick holder is.Big Cry

Tell them to look in the glove compartment Claud! The pen holder will also take some brands of lipstick. Smile

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
17-04-2012 10:21pm
XFullFatTim

Let's see...................... Burberry Tartan seat covers and door trims with fake Louis Vuitton dashboard topper, LR branded white nylon jogging suits that turn see-through when they get damp............... KEV and CHERYL sunscreen band at the top of the windscreen, imitation crests painted on the doors and bonnet "gold" effect switch gear and dash bezels, two parallel blue stripes up the bonnet and over the roof an Fuji paint, pink stripes on Black............... 24" chromed spinner wheels, baked bean can sized exhaust trims that have been tuned to a fart............... each car to come with some strange number plate in illegal font that is supposed to make EVOQUE..........

Sorry LR if this is spoiling what may be going to be an excellent car but this is the impression that VB gives to many

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 10:26pm by XFullFatTim.)
17-04-2012 10:23pm
Bodlyfunctions

Interestingly, of all the people who have attempted to taunt me about the VB design influences - NOT ONE OF THEM own an Evoque!

Who is laughing really?
Bring it on let them enjoy their 10 seconds of fun, then we can drive off into the distance.
17-04-2012 10:56pm
Daglass

I hope her solo cd is included.
Bound to be 1000s of copies around

Pure 5 Door, SD4, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Style 6 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Fogs, Tailgate
Ordered - October 15 2011
Built - March 30 2012
Delivery - April 18 2012
Sold - December 24 2014
18-04-2012 09:57am
doug

(17-04-2012 10:23pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Let's see...................... Burberry Tartan seat covers and door trims with fake Louis Vuitton dashboard topper, LR branded white nylon jogging suits that turn see-through when they get damp............... KEV and CHERYL sunscreen band at the top of the windscreen, imitation crests painted on the doors and bonnet "gold" effect switch gear and dash bezels, two parallel blue stripes up the bonnet and over the roof an Fuji paint, pink stripes on Black............... 24" chromed spinner wheels, baked bean can sized exhaust trims that have been tuned to a fart............... each car to come with some strange number plate in illegal font that is supposed to make EVOQUE..........

Sorry LR if this is spoiling what may be going to be an excellent car but this is the impression that VB gives to many

Tim,
To much detail in this. sounds like you have been coming up with this list for some time now Laughing
Could it be your dream car, it's ok to amit it

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
18-04-2012 10:56am
XFullFatTim

It's what will happen to Evoque when the used values fall below £15000, just like has happened to RRS from Footballers chariot to Max Power platform in 5 years!

18-04-2012 11:47am
PhilSkill

(18-04-2012 11:47am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  It's what will happen to Evoque when the used values fall below £15000, just like has happened to RRS from Footballers chariot to Max Power platform in 5 years!

Sad, but true! Crying

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
18-04-2012 09:56pm
ami_evo

(17-04-2012 08:16pm)Sensorian Wrote:  I have a feeling that part of the reason for doing this is to dispel they myth that she designed all evoque interiors. If I hear that she designed my car one more time I wont be responsible for my actions.

Why do you care what others say? 99% of such comments are usually made by jelous people. Even if the car had been designed by VB, it's still an awesome car and I wouldn't love it less for that.

(17-04-2012 08:25pm)Evoqess Wrote:  I just wasted 30 secs of my life watching the video. Why oh whyyyy!?

Secret VB fan? Very Happy
19-04-2012 02:56pm