Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Barolo Black with Spirit interior
Tonyrec

Barolo Black with Spirit interior

Has anyone seen a Barolo Black Evoque with the Spirit interior?
Hope that we are not making a mistake but this is what we have ordered.
A while ago we had a Black Mini Sidewalk convertible with this interior and it was nice..............different.
30-06-2011 09:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kermit

RE: Barolo Black with Spirit interior

From the New York Auto Show here is a Barolo Black

Attached is a photo of the Spirit interior from the Earls Court preview event.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-07-2011 01:48am
ant

I love those seats and I love the interior ........... but sadly not together - sorry Tony, but it's all personal taste!
Ant
I love those seats and I love the interior ........... but sadly not together - sorry Tony, but it's all personal taste!
Ant

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 10:20am by ant.)
01-07-2011 10:20am
Tonyrec

Thinking about changing the interior from Spirit to Vibe.
Has anyone seen a black car with the black interior, is it too dark?

Its very difficult to guesstimate how good a car will look without seeing it in the metal beforehand.
02-07-2011 05:42pm
Acwats

(02-07-2011 05:42pm)Tonyrec Wrote:  Thinking about changing the interior from Spirit to Vibe.
Has anyone seen a black car with the black interior, is it too dark?

Its very difficult to guesstimate how good a car will look without seeing it in the metal beforehand.

It's worth looking at other RR models in your local dealers. There's often vehicles either in the showroom on used on the forecourt that'll give you a good idea. I've see a RR sport with black interior and I think it looks great. Again, look at 2 year old examples to help make your mind up

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
02-07-2011 06:18pm
Tonyrec

Thanks for the reply, we have had a Disco 3 with a black interior but had a change when we went to a Freelander 2 and this time had Alpaca interior.

The Evoque might be a bit different due to its smaller interior size.
We are tempted to 'play it safe' and go with the black interior although it would be interesting to see if anyone else has ordered theirs with the Spirit interior.

We like change and like different but dont want to order a potential 'lemon'.

It would be sooo much easier if you could see the combination in the flesh.
02-07-2011 06:32pm
SW6RR

I have ordered spirit. Pictures look a bit rubbish but I liked it in the flesh and switched from ambiance. It's quite a punchy scheme, but it worked for me!
03-07-2011 08:37pm
Tonyrec

Changed our interior to Ambience. Hope we don't regret it but its quite hard to purchase off plan if you know what I mean.
04-07-2011 10:13pm
Blackseries

(04-07-2011 10:13pm)Tonyrec Wrote:  Changed our interior to Ambience. Hope we don't regret it but its quite hard to purchase off plan if you know what I mean.

I think you did the right thing .... Barolo whilst a shade of Black - is still a shade and therefore another colour .... put that in the mix with all the other colours in the Spirit mix and for me it would be just too much. I think Spirit would be OK with an ordinary Black Black car. LR obviously want to sell as many cars as possible so will have chosen their best colour combos for the Live events - Barolo and Ambience being one of them.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
06-07-2011 09:17am
Daigriff

(04-07-2011 10:13pm)Tonyrec Wrote:  Changed our interior to Ambience. Hope we don't regret it but its quite hard to purchase off plan if you know what I mean.

Hi Tony

You won't regret your choice. I've ordered a prestige in Barolo black with ambience interior and looks great. Saw it at evoque live and with pan roof and the Macassar wood finisher is the muts nuts. Great choice.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
06-07-2011 10:17am