Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Land Rover Experience Day - Belgium
Cedric

Here are some videos and pictures from the LRE my dealer offered me.

https://picasaweb.google.com/11406831412...directlink

The quality isn't very good and to be honest you'd have to try it for yourself. Would I pay for this myself? Probably not, but it was great fun. I got to drive 3 cars out of the 6 they had there that day. Obviously I tried the Evoque and also had a go in the Freelander and the Range Rover Vogue.
The Evoque did stuff I would have never tried on my own if there was not anybody sitting next to me to go for it. Having said that, the Vogue did everything with a lot of ease. The cars are equipped with standard tyres. The also had a sport, discovery and defender.

This was done at domaine d'Arthey in Rhisnes, Belgium. Really cool domain.
22-09-2012 06:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimv

(22-09-2012 06:56pm)Cedric Wrote:  Here are some videos and pictures from the LRE my dealer offered me.

https://picasaweb.google.com/11406831412...directlink

The quality isn't very good and to be honest you'd have to try it for yourself. Would I pay for this myself? Probably not, but it was great fun. I got to drive 3 cars out of the 6 they had there that day. Obviously I tried the Evoque and also had a go in the Freelander and the Range Rover Vogue.
The Evoque did stuff I would have never tried on my own if there was not anybody sitting next to me to go for it. Having said that, the Vogue did everything with a lot of ease. The cars are equipped with standard tyres. The also had a sport, discovery and defender.

This was done at domaine d'Arthey in Rhisnes, Belgium. Really cool domain.

Your dealer offered you this? Just like that?

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
24-09-2012 01:15am
Cedric

RE: Land Rover Experience Day - Belgium

(24-09-2012 01:15am)Kimv Wrote:  Your dealer offered you this? Just like that?

I know you have the same dealer, so no he didn't offer it just like that Smile

They stopped offering it to everybody who ordered a car with them as it costs them around 400 euro per person and a lot of them didn't show up. Just ask about it, and he should offer you vouchers for two people. Well vouchers is not the correct word, as they make all the arrangements. There were only people from the Leuven dealership that day.
24-09-2012 08:40am