Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baltoro Ice? Anyone seen one?
Tigger_212

Baltoro Ice? Anyone seen one?

Hi all,

I'm just in the process of ordering my 3rd Evoque. I've had Fuji white and now on Firenze red. I'd like a change of colour but don't really want black or grey. Has anyone seen the new Baltoro Ice? It is hard to tell on the configurator what the colour is actually like.

Thanks

Jane
27-02-2016 08:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Baltoro Ice? Anyone seen one?

Great question, this is on our 'shortlist' too... currently second to phoenix orange at the moment.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
27-02-2016 08:58pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigger_212

Yes, I've thought about phoenix too.......need to decide quick but really not sure this time. I quite like the look of Scotia Grey too as when you see it in certain lights and it looks a greeny grey. Never been keen on dark grey cars tho. I don't even think the salesman mentioned Baltoro ice when he showed me the colour panels and there aren't many pictures on the internet of it so not even sure it is actually availabe even though its on the configurator.
27-02-2016 09:12pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Looks rather like the recently dropped "Siberian Silver" that RRS2 could be specced with, last year RRS2 got Zanzibar in the colour choices just after it had been discontinued on Evoque. Maybe they are trying to use up the left over pots of unpopular colours from one model trying to persuade potential owners that there is something special about the colour. If you want to see some really nice colours go over to the FFRR configurator and spec up a 5.0Ltr SC Autobiograpghy with the 550bhp output engine.................. there are some £7000 optional colours there and a few almost £9000 ones!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-02-2016 11:40am