Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baltic Blue prestige
Daglass

RE: Baltic Blue prestige

(28-03-2012 12:05pm)BTS18 Wrote:  After visiting my two local dealers, Ascot and Guildford, both with large allocations apparently and a lead time of 10 months +; I started phoning around smaller dealers further afield. 'Westover' in Christchurch only had a short order list and gave an approx lead of 3 months. So far they have been true to their word.

Smart thinking. Fingers crossed for you

Pure 5 Door, SD4, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Style 6 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Fogs, Tailgate
Ordered - October 15 2011
Built - March 30 2012
Delivery - April 18 2012
Sold - December 24 2014
28-03-2012 12:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rvsvet

Have previously bought 2 FL2s from Westover Salisbury (aka Ottons) and they were excellent. Only reason didnt go back this time was I had 2 vehicles to part ex, and it was too far to make 2 round trips, 1 with each car, for part ex valuation. To be fair, the salesman did quote prices "unseen but subject to confirmation when seen" but he had to cover himself, obviously, and I got better part ex prices from my local dealer who could actually see the cars. But I still have nothing but praise for the Westover Salisbury dealership

SD4 5 dr Dynamic Auto in OG with verve interior, Shadow Chrome style 7 alloys, Pano roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. Collected 25th May. 900 miles driven in 1st month.
27-06-2012 09:19am
QUEEVO

Baltic Blue prestige

Looks great...!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
27-06-2012 11:53am
Belvoirbloke

(20-03-2012 05:54pm)Wired Wrote:  Very happy wih myu car and I am not going to bore you with showroom pictures, but here are a few I made while racing through France last week. I selected them to give you a good idea of the colour.

Frist one was made at night, second on in the early morning light.
Wonderful night shot )

lover’s tiff over Razz
Prestige SD4 auto, 5DR, Orkney Grey, Ivory/Dark Cherry/Pano/Power Tailgate
28-06-2012 01:02pm