Freelander 4WD 150bhp
Freelander 4WD 190bhp
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BAS OBD remap interface LIMITED christmas offer, 25 UNITS ONLY
EpicEvo

BAS OBD remap interface LIMITED christmas offer, 25 UNITS ONLY

68bhp gain from a remap is Pritty much unheard of these days if I'm honest. I used to do remapping myself so excuse my worrys and questions. Was using the alientech kessV2 system and yes diesels did have a much higher gain and my 530d at the time was a rocket after but still... 68bhp... Can't see it myself. Would be nice to see a before and after dyno
24-11-2012 11:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: BAS OBD remap interface LIMITED christmas offer, 25 UNITS ONLY

(24-11-2012 10:43pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Pete.

I'm confused as I don't understand the difference between what Griff had done and what this new offer does?

Also we don't have a windows PC only Apple Macs, is there a compatibility issue?

Evo-King lets just say before being able to do this over the OBD port, there were other ways...

So Pete this unit connects to the OBD port and a Windows Laptop via USB? and allows you to download a new Map, and I assume allows you to read the existing map so it can be reprogrammed?

Does it also do all the normal OBD function, resetting fault codes, reading Sensor info etc.

Can you use it on multiple vehicles from one purchase or is it locked to a VIN number?

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
24-11-2012 11:45pm
bell-auto-services

(24-11-2012 10:43pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Pete.

I'm confused as I don't understand the difference between what Griff had done and what this new offer does?

Also we don't have a windows PC only Apple Macs, is there a compatibility issue?

Hi
Griff will need to answer that for you, im not sure what public info he wishes to share about our past together on the forum for security reasons.

Re this interface as said by PhilSkill, tuning is now fully OBD and removable by OBD as easly as it went on and in the past it wasnt and lets say was classed as an interferance tune..

I cant comment yet on the final PC software, though it may be needed bootcamp or some other virtual windows to set up the interface.

Pete

Thank you for you post and explnation PhilSkill..

The MK2 interface is currently only a OBD remapping tool with no other features, An extra vin/tune is purchasable for the same interface if the customer owns two cars yes.

It is not a fully Multi Vehicle tuning dealer type tool so we will be sticking to 2 vins/tunes per unit per household.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 12:25am by bell-auto-services.)
25-11-2012 12:14am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stiman

Thanks Pete,
And can you still use standard diesel or the premium diesel? Any difference?
I'll prob call you on Monday
25-11-2012 05:58pm
bell-auto-services

Hi
Sorry for my late reply, the standard diesel is fine. I personally prefer a branded fuel over the cheaper supermarket fuel as ive found it deliveres slightly more power. but its each to their own. Our tuning is set so you can use any quality or grade without issue.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 09:02pm by bell-auto-services.)
25-11-2012 09:01pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GibEvoque

Hi Pete

This sounds excellent, would love my TD4 dynamic to have 218bhp!

Unfortunately i have my mk1 golf in the bodyshop at the moment so funds for tuning this month are too low.

When will the next batch of devices be available?

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
26-11-2012 08:11pm
bell-auto-services

Hi
Its early days yet i may still have a few left when your ready, give me a shout again when you get your car back etc.

PEte

26-11-2012 08:39pm
bell-auto-services

First post updated

06-12-2012 05:21pm
gejo

(23-11-2012 10:23pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  UPDATES power figures for the ED4 YES YES the figures are correct for the 2WD that is fitted with the larger injectors Smile

Hi Pete,

You mean some eD4 are fitted with larger injectors and some eD4 with smaller one ?
How can I know which one is on my car ?
07-12-2012 12:46am
bell-auto-services

Hi
Yes some eD4 are fitted with Hi power injectors, some not. I have seen more that do have them fitted recently so it may be possibile that all are now Hi power.

I also know that LR dont now offer a 150bhp 4WD car so its even more plausable that they aresticking to one injector style. To behonest it will take some working out if this is the case and only LR will know for sure.

Below are a couple of pictures showing the two types of Hipower i have seen on the Evoque and freelander. I know these both are Hi power because the Evoque is mine and was a standard 190, and the Freelander 2WD I have tuned and can see from the mapping that it uses the same injector tuning, timing, pluse width etc etc.

I really need to start collecting pictures of all numbers.

[Image: normal_Evoque%20hi%20power%20injector.jpg]

[Image: normal_freelander%20hi%20power%20injector.jpg]

Pete

07-12-2012 10:47am