Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on Firenze with Verve Interior
Craig_d1

Thoughts on Firenze with Verve Interior

. On a serious note, I've got a Firenze dynamic on order with verve interior. I love the look but my concern is that the red interior may get a bit too much after awhile, and I sometimes waver to changing my order to Vortex. I liked my ebony interior in the pure as I found it a very relaxing place to be.
My question is to those that have the verve interior. How are you finding it? Do you find it a relaxing place to be or do you find the red gets overpowering at times?
Still think I'm going to keep the verve, as wanted something a bit different, but still curious to other peoples thoughts..

thxs
07-02-2012 05:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GibEvoque

RE: Thoughts on Firenze with Verve Interior

I have the pursuit in my dynamic and really happy with it, i think black would get a bit boring.

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
07-02-2012 05:33pm
colski1961

we've ordered a Dynamic with Lux pack in Firenze with the verve (black/red) interior and it's due to arrive for the 1st March so interested how you've coped with the combo - still like it?
07-02-2012 05:52pm
Mike

Had the same concerns, but are very happy with the verve interior, always before had black leather, so enjoying the change. One thing I would say though is that the privacy glass does help to tone it down in the back. See the pictures in the My Evoque section(Firenze Dynamic).

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
07-02-2012 05:59pm
Ranger4

Mine arrived at the dealership last week (Orkney with verve) and I have to say that the verve interior looks absolutely superb - especially with the ebony headining and panoramic roof. I don't think you'll find it overpowering at all and I think it looks better than having just plain black.

They also have a new demonstrator in your colours and that looks great too. It's just a case of whether you mind red against red, the seats being a slightly different shade to the body work.

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
07-02-2012 09:27pm
abcya

I'm very happy with mine. You only notice the red door inserts and red stitching when in the car, so it's certainly not over-powering. Looking through the windows from outside, it still looks right to me, hence it's flagged in the brochure as a recommended combination. I also think all black would not be for me...a bit BMW if you know what I mean.

The one thing I wish I'd chosen would have been the ebony headlining - provided you have a panoramic roof. The contrast you can achieve is great, but I only saw one with it too late to change my order.

Firenze red Dynamic 5-door with Verve interior and pano roof
07-02-2012 09:59pm
The Valeter

(07-02-2012 05:52pm)colski1961 Wrote:  we've ordered a Dynamic with Lux pack in Firenze with the verve (black/red) interior and it's due to arrive for the 1st March so interested how you've coped with the combo - still like it?

Me too but about 3 weeks after yours. Love the idea of the red & black leather & that was one of the draws of the Evoque as I had seen a similar idea on a Range Rover Sport Autobiography last year & considered that awsome!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
08-02-2012 12:26am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

Thxs for the replies. Makes me feel I'm making right choice as you all still in love with you interior. My second choice was an Orkney Grey with vortex interior, as think the grey work very well with the black grill and silver bumper bars/alloys. Only prob is my last 2 cars were grey so wanted a change.
Did change my order slightly and put the black contrast roof ( with panoramic ) on it as think it looks striking.
Find it amazing how well the Firenze works on the evoque as saw a Freelander2 with it and I thought it didn't look good at all. Had to double confirm it was Firenze as thought it was a different shade of red
08-02-2012 12:27am
Pricy147

also got the dynamic in red, with verve interior, and looks fine - not overpowering - great combination imo

Current Cars:

- TTRS Roadster | Phantom Black | Aluminium Pack | Bose | Ipod Dock | 19" Titanium Grey Alloys | Through Load Facility
- Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Firenze Red | Panoramic Roof | Towbar | Satin Brushed Centre Console

[Image: 4fasq.jpg]
09-02-2012 05:37pm
pap

I'd say a stunning choice.

Saw one today In my dealers In Ashford, had me drooling.

The Firenze Itself Is an amazing colour, the Verve went so well with It.

Mine will have a light Interior with the Firenze, which I hope will look nearly as good.

Pure TD4, Firenze Red, Lunar/Cirrus, Pano Roof, Front Fogs, Auto washers etc, power folding mirrors with puddle lamps.
09-02-2012 06:37pm