Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autobiography
MartinP

RE: Autobiography

Not ideal conditions today for a new car but glad you've got yours at last. Look forward to the pictures when you get time. Still considering the ACC and I have a couple of weeks to decide. The wife's new Mini has HUD and I'm very impressed with that so looking forward to it on mine. When you've had time to test it out in detail please tell me the features you see on screen. Enjoy the next few days!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 10:34pm by MartinP.)
29-01-2015 10:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hiltonig

RE: Autobiography

Well the traffics sign recognition is shown and works rather well, sat nav directions appear and allows you to concentrate rather than checking a screen

Also cruise settings appear, rather like the way with active on the car can come to a complete stop without touching brakes in queuing traffic.

It's difficult to get a photo of hud but the image appears in front of the car by 10feet !
29-01-2015 11:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply