Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Wipers on manual setting
chrisjako

Auto Wipers on manual setting

Hi All,

Does anyone know how i can get my auto rain sensing wipers to become "auto" - looks like the original owner opted for them to be manual

Not keen on taking the car down to dealer for a £60 fee to enable an option which should be an option on the trip computer anyway
29-01-2016 03:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pete

RE: Auto Wipers on manual setting

On my Evoque (I see you have a 21012 Prestige too), you just push the wiper twizzle stick up one notch. The rotator selects the sensitivity.

Up two notches is slow manual, up three is fast manual. I don't believe that there's a dealer setting to defeat it altogether.

Since you picked your car up recently, I don't see how you'd be asked to pay for any settings to be changed - they should have all be set to factory default before you picked it up.

Porsche Macan
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 03:12pm by Pete.)
29-01-2016 03:11pm
chrisjako

RE: Auto Wipers on manual setting

(29-01-2016 03:11pm)Pete Wrote:  On my Evoque (I see you have a 21012 Prestige too), you just push the wiper twizzle stick up one notch. The rotator selects the sensitivity.

Up two notches is slow manual, up three is fast manual. I don't believe that there's a dealer setting to defeat it altogether.

Since you picked your car up recently, I don't see how you'd be asked to pay for any settings to be changed - they should have all be set to factory default before you picked it up.

I bought it privately, apparently you can opt to disable the auto sensors and have to get them re-enabled at the dealers

Thought there might have been some sort of magic trick to get them on like the disable seatbelt chime but unplugging and plugging seatbelt in fast 10 times with ignition on
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 03:23pm by chrisjako.)
29-01-2016 03:23pm