Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Carwashes
benzina

RE: Auto Carwashes

(09-02-2015 10:10am)Mark^^ Wrote:  At the ones I go there are no people/staff involved, all automated so nothing other then the jets of water, soap and a liquid polish. I also mostly hose off the dust if its bad before hand in one of the wash bays and then get the higher cost auto wash is it does the underside as well.

Yours sounds good Mark. I forgot to mention that like yours, the one i go too has liquid wax, and i always opt for the deluxe wash where it coats the car twice over with suds instead of once.

They are Karcher made laser wash machines these, but can't understand they don't do a jet wash first off. So yours doesn't ether?

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
09-02-2015 10:58am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark^^

yes they do a water rinse first, but its only once and prefer for it to be very wet. The closest one to me even have a heavy duty blower which blows off the water and mostly dries it as you slowly drive out.

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
09-02-2015 11:20am
Redrob

If you was to look at your cars paintwork after using a waterless spray on and wipe off under a good light, it would resemble an ice rink.
There is no product, no matter what people say that can clean dirt and dust from your car, without scratching it, however finely.
If you do use one, then wipe it off in straight lines, rather than a circular motion, it will make the scratches harder to see.

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
09-02-2015 07:31pm