Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Australian Prices
Filski

Australian Prices

And I suppose you'd prefer to have all the same issues with the economy as the UK as well Wink Be thankful you can afford to pay the taxes/ interest rates. I've returned from 7yrs in the uk and I know what I'd take everytime.

It's not the taxes anyway, even if they do add some to the cost. Consider how with the current exchange rates we can pay a heck of a lot more than 1.5x the cost they pay in the uk? What is a fully specced dynamic there £47k? $120k here.
02-12-2011 04:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Australian Prices

(02-12-2011 03:35am)chiggy Wrote:  Agreed we do pay too much tax.

Blame it on the government! And then they wonder why sales/retail/house sales/car sales suffer... get rid of the taxes and Australia will be such a happier place... and much more affordable... people can't live here anymore cause its just not affordable for so many! interest rate cuts of 0.25%... WOW!

Our interest rates are between 6.5-9% on average... the UK is sitting at something like 3-4%!!!

instead we have now will get even more taxes so that the PM can get a $90k pay increase.... win for Australia....

but we pay these prices cause we don't have any other choice....

Chiggy, don't get me started on the worse govt in Aust history and that fat arsed red headed bitch.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
02-12-2011 08:53am
RonnieNavani

(02-12-2011 08:53am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Chiggy, don't get me started on the worse govt in Aust history and that fat arsed red headed bitch.

I wish there was a "LIKE" button on here right now!

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
02-12-2011 12:27pm
Evoque U

(02-12-2011 12:27pm)RonnieNavani Wrote:  I wish there was a "LIKE" button on here right now!

Double like

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
02-12-2011 02:07pm
Biker

(02-12-2011 02:07pm)Evoque U Wrote:  Double like

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Ditto

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
03-12-2011 01:32am
gead

:roll:Yeah....cause Tony's a real ideas man.... Rolling Eyes

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
03-12-2011 06:14am
Bomberboy

A colleague from work just informed me that a dealer confirmed the following;

The listed price of an Si4 by RR is inclusive of LCT, whereas the SD4 is not. This is why despite having a lower listed price and benefiting from less LCT and stamp duty (about $6500 in fact for a a car at the $100,000 mark), a heavily optioned auto SD4 ends up being about only $1000 cheaper than an Si4 with the same options totally at driveaway!

I have never known a brand to include the LCT in one engine variant, and not in another on the same price list! How confusing!
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2011 07:22am by Bomberboy.)
03-12-2011 06:36am
Aussievoque

Today there are two identical Pure Evoques on Carsales - one in Victoria is $65800, identical one in NSW is $72990 Shocked

.......and the vic one has done 10k's, nsw 125k's - which one would you buy?? Dumbass dealers = greed.

Who says some dealers are putting a huge markup on their Evoques???? Smile
Oops, I partly take it back - the nsw one has parking sensors and reversing camera....but still - over $7k difference Whistle
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 12:57am by Aussievoque.)
07-12-2011 12:53am
bcowell

I just got back from a dealers after a test drive. I must say I was very impressed and it is a VERY nice car. My budget is 75k not a cent more and told the salesman I was after a SD4 Pure Auto and he said for that budget I would need to be looking at the TD4 but we didn't have a sit down because I wanted more time to think.

This is what I am after:

Pure
SD4
Auto
Sumatra Black
20" Wheels (Style 6)
Tech Pack
Panoramic roof
Rear Camera
Rear/front sensors
black leather
clearview pack

I'm sure I can get this for 75k (hopefully 72k if I can bargain a bit) is 75k mark out of the question for my build because according to the price list and acessores list I have it should be pretty much on the money.
08-12-2011 03:39am
BMW86

(08-12-2011 03:39am)bcowell Wrote:  I just got back from a dealers after a test drive. I must say I was very impressed and it is a VERY nice car. My budget is 75k not a cent more and told the salesman I was after a SD4 Pure Auto and he said for that budget I would need to be looking at the TD4 but we didn't have a sit down because I wanted more time to think.

This is what I am after:

Pure
SD4
Auto
Sumatra Black
20" Wheels (Style 6)
Tech Pack
Panoramic roof
Rear Camera
Rear/front sensors
black leather
clearview pack

I'm sure I can get this for 75k (hopefully 72k if I can bargain a bit) is 75k mark out of the question for my build because according to the price list and acessores list I have it should be pretty much on the money.

Let me know how you go re price mate. I'm in a similar situation. I want to put a deposit down asap but shopping around for a good deal. Which state are you based in?

2009 BMW 135i Coupe - with a few mods Wink
2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition ABS
2014 Mercedes CLA 45 AMG - on the way
08-12-2011 04:10am