Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
chiggy

RE: Australian Deliveries

(26-10-2011 05:35am)occlusion Wrote:  Great news, just received an email from my dealer - Michael Morley ,Trivett LR Alexandria that my Evoque is confirmed delivery Mid-Jan 2012! So far so good.
Test Drive Cars would be here in 2 weeks , can't wait to get my hands on the 'BEAUTY'
________________________________________________________________________________​_______________
On order, 5 doors Dynamic SD4, auto, Ferenze Red, Vortex, 20" Style 6 wheels plus lots of options.Expecting late Jan 2012 delivery

when did you order your car?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
26-10-2011 06:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Capital

I have just done the deal on a pure (tech pack plus some other bits) and it arrives late Nov early Dec.

It was a dealer order that was already shipped and due to arrive at Port Kembla on 14 November.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 11:16pm by Capital.)
26-10-2011 08:23am
chiggy

ahhh! lucky you!

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still haven't got a build date... the light at the end of the tunnel is now... well.. just candelight.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
26-10-2011 08:29am
Capital

Yes I was happy to take what they had coming in but I did have to forgo some things like pano roof and clearview pack (incidentally the dealer told me they had originally ordered this pack with the car but were told they needed to delete this from all their initial Pure orders)

I already sold my other car and I did not want to wait until next year.

Mine is an Si4 and has the same leather interior as you have ordered almond/espresso

The ship is currently somewhere on the Indian ocean and goes to Perth and Melbourne before unloading mine at Pt Kembla
26-10-2011 08:50am
chiggy

Any chance I can steal it?

26-10-2011 09:22am
Capital

(26-10-2011 06:00am)MPK Wrote:  Do you know what the build month is for your evoque?

I have the vista print out for mine and the build month was 09/11

If you get this vista printout for your order from your dealer you can see all the details for yourself. It will also have the vin number and with this you can check and track the shipping to Australia on the web once it is built.

in my case it was loaded on vessel 8/10/11 with ETA in Port Kembla 14/11/11.

So from build to delivery appears to be about two months.

(26-10-2011 09:22am)chiggy Wrote:  Any chance I can steal it?

You never know, you may have a shot when it passes by Freemantle on the way to the East Coast.Laughing
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 11:17pm by Capital.)
26-10-2011 10:10am
occlusion

Order was placed late August , a few changes in early september , I was worried the option changes would affect my delivery.
Now has been confirmed mid-Jan 2012 delivery, lets hope......it arrives on time.
I think the built date would be around mid-sept 2011, as after that date I would not be able to change any specification!
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 11:59am by occlusion.)
26-10-2011 11:55am
Barneyridge

(26-10-2011 11:55am)occlusion Wrote:  Order was placed late August , a few changes in early september , I was worried the option changes would affect my delivery.
Now has been confirmed mid-Jan 2012 delivery, lets hope......it arrives on time.
I think the built date would be around mid-sept 2011, as after that date I would not be able to change any specification!

That is good, it means that mine should arrive around the same time. I think it is time to contact the dealer today as see what is going on.

Anyone in Australia had a conversation about a tow bar with the dealer ?

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
26-10-2011 10:11pm
MPK

Thanks for that occlusion.

Barneyridge, my dealer couldn't provide any update today about the towbar except that they would be fitted here in Australia. Leads me to think they will look very different to the ones in europe.

On the build front, mine has been delayed by a couple of days. Its now scheduled for next week.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 11:15pm by MPK.)
27-10-2011 11:14pm
Jimmy Millna

Got some average news today gentlemen from my dealer.. My build has been pushed back from November to January with an expected delivery now of march 2012. I placed my order in July 2011. Was hoping somehow aust had some kind of build priority just to get some cars over here quicker therefore boosting exposure for landrover but doesn't look like it. Anyone in similiar boat? I've got a prestige si4 on order.

On order Since august 2011 with zero sign of build slot!!Evil
Fuji white 5 door, prestige si4, pano roof, spirit interior, style 5 wheels, prestige tech pack, park assist,
29-10-2011 09:30am