Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
TiTan

RE: Australian Deliveries

Got a call from the dealer - car was built a couple of days early - just waiting on a shipping slot Very Happy

Now to obsessively track it for the next two months Laughing
10-05-2012 09:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUEEVO

Australian Deliveries

(10-05-2012 09:03am)TiTan Wrote:  Now to obsessively track it for the next two months Laughing

*scrambling for the LIKE button*

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
10-05-2012 10:11am
Neo

Hey Ally,

Hows your car look after the detailing? Photos of before and after would be nice.

Thanks.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
05-06-2012 01:17pm
yupstr8up

(25-11-2011 04:18am)chiggy Wrote:  has ANYONE in AUS ordered a Firenze?!!

All I see on carpoint and the like are just black, white and orkney grey - few silvers...

no red yet... and I am dying to see one in the flesh! Probably not in the right part of the country to actually see many given our lack of population compared to the Eastern States.

Southern Range Rover have them in red plus many more. Give Graham Abraham a ring.
I've got a Fuji SD4 Pure with Tech and Clearview pack, 11 speaker meridian, reverse camera, front and rear sensors, memory electric drivers seat, keyless entry, 19" wheels and street legal tint. Ordered early June 2012, expected delivery 26/7/12. My specs were already on one of the cars being shipped over. Perhaps that's why it isn't taking as long.
18-06-2012 06:05am
chiggy

(18-06-2012 06:05am)yupstr8up Wrote:  Southern Range Rover have them in red plus many more. Give Graham Abraham a ring.
I've got a Fuji SD4 Pure with Tech and Clearview pack, 11 speaker meridian, reverse camera, front and rear sensors, memory electric drivers seat, keyless entry, 19" wheels and street legal tint. Ordered early June 2012, expected delivery 26/7/12. My specs were already on one of the cars being shipped over. Perhaps that's why it isn't taking as long.

That post of mine was awhile ago - already sold the Firenze and bought a Fuji Dynamic.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-06-2012 06:09am
benzina

And now that you have had your Fuji a few days, how are you finding it Chiggy....most importantly, is it fault free?
Be great to see some pics when you can.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
18-06-2012 07:07am
chiggy

Small rattle coming from the Dash - but honestly I'm not fussed about it.

I'm honestly quite fascinated as to How much more you get on a Dynamic with a Tech pack than a Pure with a tech pack - even just the mirror dipping on reverse - the easy entry/exit (i.e. your seat goes down when you switch off the car to make it easier to get out and when you start the car it goes back to your memory setting), electric tailgate, illuminated tread plates, memory seats, nav. just seems so much more worth the money! its amazing! plus the Dynamic looks beautiful!

Absolutely love it - more than my pure. Will post up pics this week definitely.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-06-2012 08:07am
yupstr8up

(21-12-2011 10:22am)chiggy Wrote:  I agree with BarneyRidge...

We all have good/bad experiences with dealers, and most of them.... seem bad.

I guess I have been very lucky in the sense that I haven't had any issues and have in fact - had quite a dream with LR shockingly and much to my delight.

But there is no point in complaining and complaining about dealers if you don't take action. I agree 100% that every LR dealer in the world is no where near the quality of Mercedes or BMW, or in fact Audi.

Recently bought the facelifted C-Class for my dad and the sales experience was absolutely unreal! I don't think I have ever received that level of service - and I was there in a t-shirt, jeans and thongs.

I am indian too and I totally agree there are times when they look at you and they're like oh, he can't afford this he's just wasting my time. And to be honest that actually happened at Southern Land Rover in Cannington (Perth). He didn't give a crap about me looking at the Ipanema Sand Evoque. Asked him if it were possible to test drive it - was about 4 15 in the afternoon - and he said we can if you want, but you won't get much experience with the car now its peak hour.... "I'll call you next week and then we can take it around". Gave him my number etc, asked if there was a firenze coming in anytime soon as that was a very nice colour - he just said No, but I can show you a picture.

No Sh*t Sherlock I can look on the internet if I want to see a picture!

Either way, I called him back and told him I ordered a Prestige Firenze for about $122k for delivery in March.... and I said I got it from Barbagallo. He said, oh but why? I was going to call you!

"NO YOU WEREN'T" and then hung up.

Ok, so moral of the story, I didn't buy a prestige worth $122k, cannot afford that.... but... I understand many people come in to just look at the car, thats fair enough - it is stunning! But that doesn't mean you can't offer your full service - someone who may not have previously been interested could end up being.... very interested!

Write to LR Australia and explain your experience to them. There is a reason they are customer sales representatives, if they don't provide you with a very happy experience when you buy a fairly expensive car, you have a right to complain!

Wow chiggy......that was not nice of Southern RR....I however have bought/ordered from there, i'm Indian too but should explain i take no shit from anyone and female to boot! I dont know which sales person you spoke with but i had Graham who couldn't help enough. Indians are bad ass when you get them fired up....just ask my hubby..Rolling with LaughterThud

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 08:21am by yupstr8up.)
18-06-2012 08:19am