Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aussie Mauritius Blue SD4 Pure 5 door
Evoqess

RE: Aussie Mauritius Blue SD4 Pure 5 door

Exquisite! I would say your Bernese is also one very happy pup with your choice ! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
06-04-2012 06:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
08-04-2012 01:17pm
chiggy

looks great! hope you had a good long weekend and absolutely enjoyed the car!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
10-04-2012 01:26am
Barneyridge

congrats on picking up the car. Looks good

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
10-04-2012 04:36am
RacingSnake

I wouldn't be brave enough to go for Mauritius Blue, but it does look fantastic.

Lovely looking old dog too Smile

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
10-04-2012 07:37am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

Thanks guys Smile

A few more days in and still loving it.

I love the little storage compartment in the rear seat centre arm rest - a pleasant surprise and nice little hidey hole!

The dog had her first trip in it today - and she's not to keen on the boot as her head hits the roof - so we will go back to what we are used to: The back seat with a back seat buddy cover over it.

The usb and bluetooth music feed is working well, however once I skip through a few tracks, occasionally it will stop updating the song title info on the screen. (just remains stuck on one song title showing) Music still plays and can still be stopped, started and next track selected though, so I'm not overly worried.

Managed to work out the front parking sensor tones today, and have now got a better feel for how close I really am.

The weird angle of the rear camera is new to me - my last reversing camera was exactly in the middle of the car so the view left or right was even - is taking some getting used to having a camera so far off to the side, hopefully a few more parks and ill get used to it.

Surprised at just how loud the noise from under the bonnet is once you turn the car off - if i hadnt read this forum i would be panicking as to just why i had such a noise. Goes for 1-10 minutes sometimes. (that high pitched whirring noise, almost like a buzz)

LOVE the power of the SD4. Compared to my last car (Nissan Murano) it feels a lot quicker , particularly when speeding up between about 20 to 60kph

Getting used to not having a lower seat cushion tilt - however really feel they should include this as standard on all specs. Seat very comfortable when in casual shoes, but once in high heals I really miss my seat tilt.

(Oh and glad to report I didn't get the "Wind noise rattle package"!! Laughing )

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
10-04-2012 08:52am
PhilSkill

Looks Great! Loving the colour, Enjoy!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
15-04-2012 08:14pm
Kaiser

Great Pics!!!
I have ordered the same Colour and was a bit worried never seeing it before but yours looks great!!!
I get mine in July/August... I hope! Smile
5 dr SD4 Dynamic, Mauritius Blue, Black contrast panoramic roof, ebony interior, Manual, Dynamic Tech pack, Adaptive dynamics, and style 6 rims!!!

5 Door manual SD4 Dynamic, Mauritius Blue, Contrast Black Pano' Roof, Style 6, Black interior, Ebony Head liner, Dynamic Tech' Pack, Surround cameras, and Adaptive Dynamics. Cool
(Collected 5 of July 2012)
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 08:48am by Kaiser.)
02-05-2012 08:42am
Neo

Congrats on your new baby! Awesome car. Wish I was brave enough to order the colour!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
02-05-2012 09:55am
Evoquative

Looks great in that colour - if you have the blue sky to go with it!!!!
I would have been very tempted had I lived somewhere the sun shines more than a few days a year! Cool
Congratulations.

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
02-05-2012 10:51am