Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
325 day wait is finally over but........
tetstb

RE: 325 day wait is finally over but........

Sorry to hear about your experience. I collected mine last week and the handover was fine, didn't need a long one from the dealer as part of the fun is discovery.

I've been away in Norway all week and coming out of the train station at Dundee seeing my wife in our new RRE was just amazing, I absolutely love it and I've put my order/delivery issues in the past and started to just enjoy how fantastic a bit of kit it actually is. Like you , we've had better handovers from German brand dealers but I think you'll grow to love it when you put your own stamp on it.

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
21-01-2012 03:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alibeau

XXXX5,

How are you this morning? Have you had a re-think at all?

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a cr@p handover and to hear of all the problems you experienced. It would seem that we struck lucky in choosing our dealer, probably our best buying experience to date..... Last week I had a bit of a wobble as to whether I had done the right thing in choosing the Evoque, my touch screen didn't work, no biggie but it had to go back to the dealership and I had a couple of other little niggles too but they soon faded.

I hope that very soon, you will feel as I do when I look at my car, I can't help but smile, it's a great little motor, the best looking on the road imho.... and drives great too...

Let us know how you are getting on.

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
23-01-2012 10:54am
dandavis1

Have you still not been to sleep xxx5?
24-01-2012 11:51am
xxxx5

Firstly thanks for all the nice comments, I think I had a really wobble on friday evening and you guys have been very helpful and supportive. I intend to do a more in depth write up later this week, after the first week of ownership. But I LOVE IT!

It is certainly different from 12 years of BMWs, but there are so many aspects to the car are just amazing.

Hope this pics upload ok.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2012 01:48pm by xxxx5.)
24-01-2012 01:37pm
alibeau

(24-01-2012 01:37pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Firstly thanks for all the nice comments, I think I had a really wobble on friday. I intend to do a more in depth write up later this week, after the first week of ownership. But I LOVE IT!

Hope this pics upload.

Great news Very Happy

Look forward to reading your write up.

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
24-01-2012 01:43pm
LDT

+1.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
24-01-2012 03:52pm