Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's finally arrived
Zesty314

RE: It's finally arrived

(27-11-2012 11:26pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Good choice of colours with the body and roof, id suggest you get the the side vents and grill painted or wrapped [/i]in gloss black.

Wheels are supposed to be gloss but actually look a bit Matt to me, need a wash

Wrt to painting grill and side thingies, i was Thinking of that plus the front and back bumper diffusers.

Cheers

Mark H

Delivered Nov 12: 5 door Pure SD4 Auto, OG with black contrast roof, almond/espresso interior, 20 inch black style 6 wheels, fogs and privacy....oh and a real spare.
28-11-2012 01:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zesty314

Well 3 weeks and over 2000 miles later I'm still loving it.

After a lot of initial to-ing and fro-ing with the spec, I am really pleased that I stuck with choosing the auto box and espresso interior.

MPG is running at about 32 around town, 41 on a run and average so far over the +2000 miles is 36.2, which I am happy with.

Evoque is now in the paint shop having the grill, side vents and the front and back bumper diffusers painted gloss black.

I will post some updated shots for those interested, when I get it back on Wednesday.

Cheers

Mark H
[/quote]

Delivered Nov 12: 5 door Pure SD4 Auto, OG with black contrast roof, almond/espresso interior, 20 inch black style 6 wheels, fogs and privacy....oh and a real spare.
17-12-2012 12:11pm
Zesty314

A few pics of the black grill, side vents and bumper difussers.

Cheers

Mark H

21-12-2012 05:51pm