No
Am returning to the fold after a few years away
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you a conquest sale?
Token

RE: Are you a conquest sale?

(25-08-2011 01:48pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  The only problem is when there is ice on the roads.............. 4WD won't stop you any faster than any other car on ice, even with the TR, the laws of physics still apply on ice unless you have an illegal set of studded tyres!

Very true this FFT..

I live out in the country and used to get abuse for not going out in ice when I had the FFRR...people just didn't get it! Better off in a small front wheel drive car on narrow tyres than an out of control 2.5 ton Beast with nigh boots!!

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
25-08-2011 10:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Range Rover Virgin

(25-08-2011 10:07am)FullFatTim Wrote:  A spot of market research here.................... LR expects that 80% of the buyers of the Evoque will be conquest sales from other marques/ brands.
So basically are you coming to the Evoque having NEVER owned a Land Rover or Range Rover before

I think my forum name will answer this one!

I lose my virginity on November 9th hopefully...
26-08-2011 12:53pm
defender_uk

only ever driven Land Rover...from the age of 11 at home to today. May they reign supreme...though I think they are losing the plot a bit!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
26-08-2011 01:44pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GibEvoque

coming from a 2009 fiat bravo, so good upgrade for me, though i was contemplating the Audi Q5 but here in Gibraltar, way more expensive, starting £35k for basic 2.0 tdi SE (140ps).
26-08-2011 04:35pm
tetstb

Coming from an Audi, my Evoque started off as a Defender for the Mrs as I had a C-Class Coupe on order and when the Defender didn't work out, Trevor at Stratstone in Cupar told us about the Evoque. We had already read about it but thought it would be scary money but it wasn't. Merc got ditched and the Evoque arrives in December.

Sorry JM Weir in Perth, one Merc in the family is enough......

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
26-08-2011 04:57pm
wilsonmg

All I would say to those new to the brand...Like most Brands there are good and bad dealers... if your not happy with your dealer give your business elsewhere to a dealer that goes the extra mile for you ( there are some ace ones out there)... the Brand is good,but there are few scary dealers out there that could spoil your experience but dont let them.....
26-08-2011 07:21pm