Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone?
trickyt66

Anyone?

Have a silver with contrast pano roof or a black with silver contrast pano roof. I was set on a silver with pano roof and privacy but am now seriously thinking of having the dynamic in black with white or standard black pno roof and standard sparkle 20" as opposed to the 20" shadow rims.

Too many decisions but will be ammending my order with the dealer for a dynamic, just go to settle on the colour...between black and silver...and then of course there is the roof.

If anyone has got one or pictures I would seriously appreciate it before I have to go back to the dealer to umm and arrr again!!

Thanks
05-12-2011 10:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

RE: Anyone?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Anyone-se...ght=Silver

There's your silver fix

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Black-Evo...ight=Black

Black dynamic and

Curveball for red

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-5dr-Dy...ght=Silver
06-12-2011 12:19am
Evo-king

Welcome to the world of indecision that is Evoque ordering, made all the worse as we have time to change our minds before the car goes into build.

We started out with a Pure but are now going down the Dynamic route.

Looking at Indus Silver, with Pano Roof and black contrast, Sparkles decided against Shadows. But who knows we haven't had the build call yet so It may go back to Barolo. Well it is only Monday, tomorrows another day.LaughingLaughing

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 12:19am by Evo-king.)
06-12-2011 12:19am
Straydox

This won't help at all - sorry in advance...Cool

Just back from my evening walk in the streets of Warwick/Leamington Spa and couldn't help noticing that maybe 90% of the cars parked at the sides of the road are shades of silver or grey through to black with just the odd red or blue one here and there.

What is it with these colours - have I missed something? It's good to see white making a bit of a comeback other than on panel vans - Firenze Red looks good too. I do have a penchant for blue I know - couldn't we try something new ladies and gentlemen, be a bit different???

I can feel a torching heading my way....

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
06-12-2011 01:17am
DDX

Anyone?

I agree straydox, I admire anyone that's had the balls to go for Firenze and particularly Mauritius. If I was driving and a Mauritius Evoque drove past me it would probably cause me to have an accident. I think it's stunning and I've said it on here before, if the car was for me and I wasn't too worried about residuals that's the colour I wound have ordered.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
06-12-2011 03:47am
Straydox

(06-12-2011 03:47am)DDX Wrote:  I agree straydox, I admire anyone that's had the balls to go for Firenze and particularly Mauritius. If I was driving and a Mauritius Evoque drove past me it would probably cause me to have an accident. I think it's stunning and I've said it on here before, if the car was for me and I wasn't too worried about residuals that's the colour I wound have ordered.

Thanks - the residual value issue associated with a vibrant colour isn't mine to worry about this time around as I've decided to opt back into the co car scheme - the Evoque is reasonably tax efficient too.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
06-12-2011 11:53am
DefLeppard

(06-12-2011 11:53am)Straydox Wrote:  Thanks - the residual value issue associated with a vibrant colour isn't mine to worry about this time around as I've decided to opt back into the co car scheme - the Evoque is reasonably tax efficient too.

Liking you colour choice there Straydox Smile Do be sure to upload pictures when it arrives.

I have to worry about the residual, but damm it. You only live once and I love bright colours.
Id have chosen fluro kermit green if it was an option. The louder the better!

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
07-12-2011 08:10am
trickyt66

Thanks Guys, it really is a mare!!! Thanks for the links. Time for a dealer visit to touch the metal, so to speak....now if they have a Mauritius Blue to look at then we have a whole new problem !!!!
Is it even out yet??

Fair play for ordering Straydox and Defleppard, does look the mutts nuts.

i still think I willbe black poss with white roof but the silver still looks great with the dynamic black trims and grill.
07-12-2011 09:24pm