Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Side Steps
J77

RE: Side Steps

Why? On a car that looks so good would you fit some bingo wings. It looks awful.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
04-10-2011 02:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alex

Agree think it looks hideous and completey destroys the overall sporty image that is trying to be conveyed.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
05-10-2011 01:10pm
Tony

(04-10-2011 01:47pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  
(04-10-2011 01:36pm)Tony Wrote:  On the Evoque they look about as out of place as a roof rack on a F1 car IMHO!
I was trying to be a little more diplomatic, but I agree!Embarrassed

Sorry, no offence to the OP who was just looking for a way to protect the sides from car park morons. I had looked at the OE LR ones but thought they were of little use.

Resigned to the fact I am going to have to employ a guard or buy an old beat up Series for the supermarket run.

Some years back I got car park dents in a new car and was ranting to someone at work, his reply was he never had that problem because no one ever parked anywhere near him - he was running a de-mobbed mud encrusted 101FC GS with a tattered moldy tilt! Looked like something out of a Mad Max filmTwisted Evil

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
05-10-2011 01:25pm