Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
mods on santorini prestige
speary

RE: mods on santorini prestige

(25-01-2013 04:16pm)scalle Wrote:  that's what i like: not too much contrast, we can't all have the same taste!
If it was for me i'd change to black wheels, but as i'm married...

It wasnt a crtisism it was just my opinion. Its great that we have differing tastes and opinions. Life would be so dull of we all did the same thing

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
29-01-2013 09:38am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scalle

(29-01-2013 09:38am)speary Wrote:  It wasnt a crtisism it was just my opinion. Its great that we have differing tastes and opinions. Life would be so dull of we all did the same thing

i'd like to change the silver lines under the windows and the piece above the rear license plate in glossy black,
but that would cost me 500€...

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
29-01-2013 09:45pm
chapmac

Scalle i really like you car. It's subtle but distinctive. Mine arrives in a couple of weeks and this picture has made my mind up to switch the grille to a dynamic one. Huge difference and not a lot of cost    

ED4 Pure Tech in Santorini Black with privacy glass, panoramic roof, front fogs and anthractite headlining. Added 19" Style 3 wheels and dynamic grille
30-05-2013 02:41pm
dynamicgirl

I love what you've done, the dark, mean, moody look suits your Prestige VERY much indeed. Great work! Smile
30-05-2013 04:21pm
Squidly73

Do you know what car psychology by official sellers said about colour of 4x4

Evoque white with black wheels = sport man like footballers
Evoque full black with black wheels= dealers

Evoque sd4 coupé dynamic auto. , black Sumatra, indus silver roof, coldmate pack,
panoramic cameras, black strata, ebony leather.
https://www.facebook.com/ForumPassionRangeRoverEvoque
31-05-2013 06:24am
NewEvoGirl

Thank you for posting these pics, I have bought the black lettering for my Santorini Dynamic but have been holding off fitting them as I wasn't sure what they would look like. I love how they look from the front, but as mine has the gloss black trims it maybe needs the original lettering to break it up a bit. I think I will go with both. You can't see the front and rear at the same time anyway!
31-05-2013 09:59pm
IKM

I'm jealous, well done!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
31-05-2013 11:08pm
scalle

thanks for the nice comments,
i'll have my wheels painted in glossy black; asked some prices, but no answers yet.
Post some pics later when they are done!

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
02-06-2013 06:59pm
chapmac

Look forward to seeing them scalle!

ED4 Pure Tech in Santorini Black with privacy glass, panoramic roof, front fogs and anthractite headlining. Added 19" Style 3 wheels and dynamic grille
04-06-2013 05:56pm