Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone received a Phone Call from LR - RR?
RonnieNavani

Anyone received a Phone Call from LR - RR?

I today received a phone call from Land Rover (Range Rover) and they said that I will get a gift or something.. but I cut her off and told her how disappointed I have been with the customer service etc. spoke for 20 minutes whinging and venting my frustration and then forgot about the gift all together. hehehe!

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
23-01-2012 03:16am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: Anyone received a Phone Call from LR - RR?

do you know what the gift was?

Maybe it was because you were disappointed with customer service etc? haha!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
23-01-2012 03:33am
olde

I think Land Rover is overwhelmed by the popularity of this car. They just won SUV of the Year in America. That's Sports Utility Vehicle, for those of you who live outside of the center of the Universe. As far as we in Canada can make out, given all the TV signals we get to steal from America, this is pretty big news, and likely to result in worse customer service from Range Rover unless they hire half of India to answer their telephones.

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
23-01-2012 03:49am
spif888

No phone call from Land Rover yet!

However I will be phoning Land River if I don't receive my car by the 31 January. I have been promised repeatedly that I will definitely be receiving my car by the end of the month. It has been in Brisbane since the 18th so I am hoping they can have it ready in 13 days.

A small token of appreciation from Land Rover for placing a deposit in September would be nice though.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
23-01-2012 05:19am
Barneyridge

No phone call for me yet Sad

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
23-01-2012 06:23am
RonnieNavani

will keep you all posted.. she is meant to follow up with me and keep me posted by wednesday..

also, told LR to check this forum.

so LR can see all our frustration!

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

23-01-2012 12:02pm
MPK

no phone call for me either.

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
23-01-2012 08:31pm
Brisbane

I have had a phone call from LR. More interested in what I thought of the car rather than the service. My sales person made a couple of blunders - telling me it had electric seats when it didn't and telling me the Pure Teck pack had sat nav but only realising it didn't on handover - pretty fundamental mistakes. LR didn't ask me about such things. I love the car so I am not too fussed in the end as LR response to their errors was to suggest I order a car with the specs and pay the extra 000s for the features they told me I was getting. I have two friends very interested in an Evoque and I have warned them to research first as the dealer had no clue.

The gift pack is supposed to arrive in the next week. Will keep you informed.

Pure Tech Pack TD4, Ipanema Sand, 18" Style 2 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Delivered January 2012
25-01-2012 05:49am
spif888

(23-01-2012 12:02pm)RonnieNavani Wrote:  will keep you all posted.. she is meant to follow up with me and keep me posted by wednesday..

also, told LR to check this forum.

so LR can see all our frustration!

Hey Ronnie, did you receive your call as was promised?

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
30-01-2012 05:33am
RonnieNavani

nope.....

haven't heard back at all...
I just followed up with LR - apparently they have logged an official complaint with the dealership etc

(This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 07:36am by RonnieNavani.)
30-01-2012 07:07am