Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aluminum Pedal Covers and Rubber Mat for the cargo area
LIONHEAD

Thinking of getting the aluminum pedal covers and rubber mat for the cargo area from the accessories catalog.

Does anyone actually have the aluminum pedal covers and/or rubber mat for the cargo area? Yea or Nay? Your thoughts and anyone have actual pics on your car on either one.

Thanks!
26-11-2011 06:58am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: Aluminum Pedal Covers and Rubber Mat for the cargo area

(26-11-2011 06:58am)LIONHEAD Wrote:  Thinking of getting the aluminum pedal covers and rubber mat for the cargo area from the accessories catalog.

Does anyone actually have the aluminum pedal covers and/or rubber mat for the cargo area? Yea or Nay? Your thoughts and anyone have actual pics on your car on either one.

Thanks!

Can't say i have seen any pedals in the cargo area Very Happy
I do plan on getting the rubber mat. Only picture I have seen is on the RR web site.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
26-11-2011 08:50am
J77

Pedal covers are available for auto and manual cars from land rover.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
26-11-2011 04:55pm
Barneyridge

Lionhead I was thinking of doing the same. With the pedal covers I wonder if they go over the top or do you take the existing rubber off

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
27-11-2011 12:59pm
berlin2011

Ordered the pedal covers and flexible loadspace liner a week or so ago from one of the forum sponsors - should arrive any day now.

Looking at the instructions it would appear that the brake pedal rubber is replaced by the aluminum one but the accelerator pedal fits over the existing one.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
27-11-2011 02:35pm
LIONHEAD

I was hoping LR made aluminum pedals for the cargo area. Laughing

I did order the Aluminum Pedals yesterday and also purchased the rubber mat for the boot along with the mudflaps. Hopefully the aluminum pedals will arrive middle of this week. Very Happy
27-11-2011 07:28pm
LIONHEAD

So I got the aluminum pedals, dynamic black grill, rear rubber mat for the boot and mudflaps today. Installed the grill and rear mat but had though time installing the aluminum pedals. Might need a warmer day to install them or might need to workout even more. Laughing If anyone have any tricks on installing them please advise. Will probably work on the mudflaps this coming weekend.

Here is the black grill on the car. If I get bored I can always go back to my silver but I kinda like the black grill better. Very Happy

[Image: bg1.jpg]

Here are the darn pedals I can't get on! Laughing

[Image: alump.jpg]
29-11-2011 09:17pm
berlin2011

Picked up my car this afternoon and slipped on the aluminum pedals when I got home - little tricky but I just wedged on the one side and then worked my way around the pedal, lifting the rubber with my finger and slipping it over the metal till it was snug.

The Accelerator much trickier than the brake pebal, that one I tried from the side, but only got in on after I wedged it in from below and did the rest as above.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
29-11-2011 11:07pm
LIONHEAD

Thanks berlin2011 for the info. Going to give it a try again later tonight.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 11:40pm by LIONHEAD.)
29-11-2011 11:40pm
DDX

My experience on previous cars was to smear a tiny drop of washing up liquid on the insude of the rubber ridges with some tissue. They should slip on much easier

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
30-11-2011 07:41am