Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2
slimtim123

Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2

Why not just buy a whole new set of style 2's with delivery mileage tyres on. I think I saw some in the For Sale section ....... Just after I listed them !!!!

MY13 Pure Tech, SD4 Auto, Santorini Black, Ebony Leather, Panoramic, Privacy, Rear Camera, Front Fogs
23-05-2013 05:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvorRedOne

RE: Alloy wheel cleaner advice style 2

Why waste your money on these wheel woolies? I use a £1 hand mit with bobbles on one side from Asda and my wheels are still as clean as the day I drove the car away from the Dealers. You can use the back of your hand as well as the palm especially on the Style 6 wheels and clean every inch of the wheel. But then if you have hands like shovels then spend a wad on the woolie.
24-09-2013 07:29pm
doug

(24-09-2013 07:29pm)IvorRedOne Wrote:  Why waste your money on these wheel woolies? I use a £1 hand mit with bobbles on one side from Asda and my wheels are still as clean as the day I drove the car away from the Dealers. You can use the back of your hand as well as the palm especially on the Style 6 wheels and clean every inch of the wheel. But then if you have hands like shovels then spend a wad on the woolie.

How are these bruised knuckles using your wash mitt, trying to clean the in side edge Very Happy
These brushes save me no end of time. I can clean all three surfaces of a wheel in just a couple of minutes

I would say ever wheel brushes are available, but in this case sorry these are the only ones....

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
24-09-2013 09:51pm
PhilSkill

+1 Wheel woolies are ace!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
24-09-2013 10:09pm