Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alarm and insurance company
Dottyflo

Alarm and insurance company

Oh my days!!!! Just spent the good part of 2 an half hours on and off the phone with insurance company and dealer to change my insurance over from old car to new,, it was all going well 10 mins into the call until she asked if it had any other immobiliser alarms fitted... Yes I said it as a ADR Cobra alarm ... "Oh boy!!!!" What one she asked I need to know the make and model number .... 2 hours later and 2 trips to the dealer and 3 phone calls back to the insurance company I finally managed to work out with my dealer what alarm it had fitted along side the standard factory fitted immobiliser fob Whistle
It's got the Cobra G368 ADR Card CAT2-1 immobilizer alarm fitted .... I take it this is a good thing to have that works along side the factory fitted immobiliser..

5 Door Dynamic Plus Pack Fuji White SD4 Auto - Black 20" - Pimento / Leather and a few other extras [Image: 7c0c5974-295b-4c3c-b69e-836452069a3b_zpsx6zsl9ce.png]
01-04-2016 06:01pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

RE: Alarm and insurance company

(01-04-2016 06:01pm)Dottyflo Wrote:  Oh my days!!!! Just spent the good part of 2 an half hours on and off the phone with insurance company and dealer to change my insurance over from old car to new,, it was all going well 10 mins into the call until she asked if it had any other immobiliser alarms fitted... Yes I said it as a ADR Cobra alarm ... "Oh boy!!!!" What one she asked I need to know the make and model number .... 2 hours later and 2 trips to the dealer and 3 phone calls back to the insurance company I finally managed to work out with my dealer what alarm it had fitted along side the standard factory fitted immobiliser fob Whistle
It's got the Cobra G368 ADR Card CAT2-1 immobilizer alarm fitted .... I take it this is a good thing to have that works along side the factory fitted immobiliser..

cobra is a good name so it sounds good to mee. extra security makes it harder for the thief. Cool

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
01-04-2016 07:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply