Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Air Ride Coupe
Alfamac

RE: Air Ride Coupe

Love the stance and clean looks. Works for me everytime.
26-10-2015 12:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeansEV

Looks sick , I wondered how one would look lowered . What model wheel is that Id like those in black .
26-10-2015 01:01am
DANACTIVE

now i want to see a 4 door one slammed... the coupe will always look good lowered since it has that sporty style going for it already with just the two doors... but the 4 door would be a true test lol looks great and i want those wheels!
18-01-2016 02:32am
XxGUNNZxX

Slick as hell dude....love it...

I'm looking to get that same system on mine but ours has magna ride so not sure of the complications...

But gota get it dropped

Oh..and I've ordered the vossen cvt also..was looking at the niche surge as it's the same wheel...
I was gonna get this wheel first but couldn't source in uk
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 07:49pm by XxGUNNZxX.)
06-05-2016 07:47pm
J. Dub

OP, you're the only american I can find on ANY of the forums that has modified their evoque. I live in the US as well. Couple of questions:
-on Post 10 you mentioned a custom intake and BOV. What intake are you running? Any engine codes thrown? Any heat soak? What bov? What chargepipe did you find that works with the BOV? you have 22x10.5's what size width tire? Thanks man. Sharp evoque for sure.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
11-08-2016 05:18pm
INoahGuy

(27-02-2015 10:30pm)airborne ranger Wrote:  I understand this may not appeal to a lot of people, but please try to keep the vibe positive. I love my Evoque and how it turned out which is why I opt to share mine with the world. It is not my only vehicle so practicality was not a priority. You dont see lowered Evoques too often around here. I originally looked at static lowering and going with KW Variant III but the delay in manufacturing got me looking elsewhere. I settled on the AIRREX air ride system. There was only the one prototype set and I had to wait 10 weeks to receive mine. The result is seen below. Other modifications are as follows: Black and Silver Rover badges, Mud flaps, side tubes, rain gaurds, roof rails and crossbars, cross-drilled/slotted rotors, red calipers Niche 20" wheels, Thule Sonic Alpine box.

[Image: 20150226_160802_zpsxcewmwoq.jpg]
Many props on the sweet af ride.

Where'd you get those wind deflectors homes?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
28-03-2017 05:09pm
shaun.hillis

I like the look! Are those the LR side tubes or aftermarket? Do you have enough tube to stand on while putting items in your Thule?

(27-02-2015 10:30pm)airborne ranger Wrote:  I understand this may not appeal to a lot of people, but please try to keep the vibe positive. I love my Evoque and how it turned out which is why I opt to share mine with the world. It is not my only vehicle so practicality was not a priority. You dont see lowered Evoques too often around here. I originally looked at static lowering and going with KW Variant III but the delay in manufacturing got me looking elsewhere. I settled on the AIRREX air ride system. There was only the one prototype set and I had to wait 10 weeks to receive mine. The result is seen below. Other modifications are as follows: Black and Silver Rover badges, Mud flaps, side tubes, rain gaurds, roof rails and crossbars, cross-drilled/slotted rotors, red calipers Niche 20" wheels, Thule Sonic Alpine box.

[Image: 20150226_160802_zpsxcewmwoq.jpg]
29-03-2017 02:00pm