Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aeroflip Option
rhysadams

Aeroflip Option

Hello All!

Had my build date confirmed for the 31st August (Same day as my Halewood Tour!), but have been told that it is not possible to add the Aeroflip to the vehicle as it is past the point of no return. They do not offer a dealer fit option yet, any ideas on what I should do? I may just see what the car looks like without it first.

Thanks in advance

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
26-08-2012 11:38am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Aeroflip Option

Yes, contact Dan at Duckworths or The Large One over on Disco3 and tell them you have lost yours....................... they will be available to supply against a VIN number like a few LR special parts or wait long enough and they will appear on Fleabay. When LR launched HST versions of the RRSport everybody wanted the honeycomb style grille, I don't know how many dealers lost off their demo cars due to flying objects damaging them Wink) to satisfy demand! At the time LR would only supply them against the VIN of a genuine HST car. When I had a Freelander1 I wanted the loadspace mat that covered the entire boot with the seats folded - LR would only supply them against the VIN of a Freelander Commercial!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 11:46am by XFullFatTim.)
26-08-2012 11:41am
rhysadams

Thats brilliant thanks ever so much! Can't wait now getting very excited! Have you ordered your new one yet?

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
26-08-2012 11:46am
Evo-king

rhys, I think you've been given the right advice there, just wanted to say what a result, re your Halewood tour.

A word of advice, try and speak to Danielle before you go as they might be able to identify your car for you, The Valeter was lucky in this respect.

My car was going through the system when I went but they couldn't trace it so it may have already been built, so every Santorini Black Dynamic I saw might have been mine!

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-08-2012 11:47am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

No. I'm waiting for something else better that is rumoured to be coming in 2014MY Wink

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 11:50am by XFullFatTim.)
26-08-2012 11:48am
Barton Evoque

I have that build day as well can you look out for mine on the tour one of the many Orkney Grey's being produced that day i expect.Smile
what day has your dealer told you for delivery and pick up ? i was hoping for the 15th but this morning he told me its not expected to arrive at them till 17th.seem a little long from production to arriving at dealers.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 12:33pm by Barton Evoque.)
26-08-2012 12:30pm
rhysadams

I'll keep an eye out and if i can take some pics I will do! lol

26-08-2012 12:36pm
Barton Evoque

Thanks.following you on twitter by the way @BartonTTR.
What day has your dealer told you.?

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 12:42pm by Barton Evoque.)
26-08-2012 12:40pm
rhysadams

I'll make sure I follow you back! Thanks for that. I have been told on or around the 17th September

26-08-2012 01:53pm
doug

(26-08-2012 12:36pm)rhysadams Wrote:  I'll keep an eye out and if i can take some pics I will do! lol

Are you taking about your Evoque or Danielle Wink. You will understand my post when you see her.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
26-08-2012 01:56pm