Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A way around the contrast roof issue
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: A way around the contrast roof issue

I wouldn't be bothered Ias I have removed the LAND ROVER letters on the bonnet of my FL2 as the letters look cheap and nasty, and during the winter they cause a constant stream of dirt trails. I also figured that as it has a Landrover badge in the grill it is obvious it is a Landrover! I shall definately be removing the front RANGE ROVER letters for the obvious reasons, and have not decided whether or not to do the same with the rear RANGE ROVER badging.

It may also be worth talking to a local car body shop and asking how much to respray the roof?? I was about to buy the new FL2 and found out that the bottom door skirts and bottom half of the rear bumper weren't painted. Sadly this isn't an option to get from the factory as in some countries, and my local body shop said 300 quid, so 1/2 a roof shouldn't be too bad. Also if you read the inital dealer pricing list it states that from Q1 2012 you will be able to get a contrasting roof on the Pure.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
23-04-2011 03:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply