Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A bit of TLC needed - Recommendations please?
B_o_b_o

RE: A bit of TLC needed - Recommendations please?

(06-04-2014 08:06pm)MarkA_ Wrote:  Yes he is mobile. He will come to you, not the other way around, as far as I know. A lot of his work is done pre-collection at dealers premisis but I assume he could just as easily work from your driveway.

I contacted him through Twitter and he is based just outside of a little village called Naburn.

So I didn't know whether to take my vehicle there or if he would come to me Confused Since others suggest he travels around here, there and everywhere.
06-04-2014 08:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
finestdetail

Hi B_o_b_o,

Hope you are well, remember you contacting me, just to clear everything up so you guys know how I work etc. I am a fully mobile service where possible I.e need a covered place to perform the detail to ensure I have the right conditions to do the best possible job and if gtechniq is a chosen protection to make sure that the coating cures without interference. I travel out as I know for alot of people it is logistically easier for me to do that for you. If you can get the car across to me that is the better option for me, I have a secure unit with full security features including 24h monitoring and linked to the police. The location is remote so is a quite neck of the woods. I only like to reveal the exact location when a job is booked due to security and also so we don't get unwanted visitors. Better to stay illusive!

Hope that helps and just drop me a line if you need any more info Steven

Cheers!

Adam
23-06-2014 03:48pm
B_o_b_o

I went with a detailer closer to home and it's booked in for an enhancement detail in the next week or so. I'm also getting my wheels fully refurbed and done in gloss black.
17-09-2014 03:56pm
mickydd

(17-09-2014 03:56pm)B_o_b_o Wrote:  I went with a detailer closer to home and it's booked in for an enhancement detail in the next week or so. I'm also getting my wheels fully refurbed and done in gloss black.

Who did you finally choose? Am in West Yorks, but not many detailers in this area.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
17-09-2014 10:23pm