Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Evoque a local dealer is selling
cousin.it

RE: A Evoque a local dealer is selling

Wow. So a "murdered out" Evoque. I hadn't heard the term until recently when a coworker mentioned it to me and I Googled "murdered out cars". That fits this one.
21-08-2012 04:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

A Evoque a local dealer is selling

(20-08-2012 10:29pm)cs33wa Wrote:  Neo, what do you think of the wheel? Maybe I should go 'all out' and paint it black?!Rolling Eyes

I have seen the style 6 painted in gloss black and I didnt like the combo ( just my opinion if course) . Maybe it's just the wheels don't look good in black? I have seen other wheels in black and they looked awesome with the evoques.
I wonder what the people who replied to this thread think of the VB edition evoque (as it has the grey matte paint finish)? I like the exterior styling an matte paint but I don't like the interior (just too girlie for me)

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 04:19am by Neo.)
21-08-2012 04:16am
cs33wa

(21-08-2012 04:16am)Neo Wrote:  I have seen the style 6 painted in gloss black and I didnt like the combo ( just my opinion if course) . Maybe it's just the wheels don't look good in black? I have seen other wheels in black and they looked awesome with the evoques.
I wonder what the people who replied to this thread think of the VB edition evoque (as it has the grey matte paint finish)? I like the exterior styling an matte paint but I don't like the interior (just too girlie for me)

Actually, my ideal wheel is the body colour (dark grey) with body finishing (matte). On a white car, that's going to be sharp!!
I agreed with you that all black in style 7 is not the prefect combo for some reason. I really think is the design. But If style 7 doesn't contrast enough (dark enough), I have no choice but to go with black.

Isn't Lamborghini available in this form as well?!

Ordered:31/7/12
My13 Si4 Dynamic 5 Door Fuji White, new tech pack, new convinient pack, pano, adaptive dynamic, style7 wheel
Built 16th Nov 2012
Delivered: 17th Jan 2013
Wait is over...love my baby!!!
21-08-2012 09:32am
Barneyridge

Not sure about it, I think it is missing something but not sure what it is. Maybe some dark tints and the dynamic bumpers.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
21-08-2012 10:36am
vcruiser

would look great on a dynamic. but not for a prestige or pure!

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
03-09-2012 11:27pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Not the most beautiful Evoque IMHO

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 08:18pm by XFullFatTim.)
04-09-2012 08:17pm