Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4x 20" alloys + tyres
fisha

4x 20" alloys + tyres

Hi folks, I sold my FL2 a few months back, but not with the 20” alloys I had fitted. These have sat in the garage since that time, but its time for them to go as I now have a full fat RR.

These are 20” evoque alloys fitted with 255/45R20 tyres. Generally in very good condition. They were mainly fitted in the summer months and didn’t do any off roading. Tyres are Accelera Iotas, which I personally I found to be OK all and have no complaints regarding them. 2 tyres have a reasonable amount of tread, 1 OK, and the other is getting towards needing replaced. (all pictured)

The honest part: 1 alloy has a kerb mark (thanks to the wife!) and aa stone chip on one of the arms, but the other 3 are fine. No dents, dings or anything like that 1 tyre also has a repair on it (pictured). That being said, the repair is holding well, as all tyres had kept their full pressure whilst being stored. In fact, in general, I very rarely had to top up the air in them.

I’m asking £400 for them, which I think is fair. I’d prefer if they were collected, but would be happy to meet Glasgow area ( I stay in Ayrshire ) if that suits. Other than that, I think delivery would be about £50 ish. I’d need to look into it, or the buyer can arrange and I would package them up suitably.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

** pictures were uploaded to Freel2 site and don't seem to link over - the pictures can be found here at the following link:

20" Alloys + Tyres - Freel2.com Site
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 09:35am by fisha.)
24-02-2016 10:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply