Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24hrs in!
andyuk

24hrs in!

Picked up car on Mon 30th and have drove about 100 miles in total & loving every minute of it! Handover was very good about an hour in total & was pretty thorough. Car was inside the showroom covered in a black sheet.

PLUS POINTS
Drive is simply stunning
Drive position very good
Handling & steering very impressive
Sound on the standard system is brilliant esp with CD's quality drops a little on USB/Iphone connections
Xenons are very very good
Colour combination is perfect!

MINOR MINUS POINTS
I was expecting both front seats to have the memory function not just the drivers.
The ambient lighting is a bit poor I think they could of improved this with a few extra LED's to make the cabin red/blue etc a bit more.
I know its not the RR fault buts its annoying when importing CD's the Tracks/Album Name/Artist does not show but i think this is down to the CD's themselves!

Anorther issue i have some pictures but every time i try to attach it takes ages & ages then just freezes? is it because the files are too big?

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 10:57pm by andyuk.)
31-01-2012 10:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: 24hrs in!

(31-01-2012 10:36pm)andyuk Wrote:  MINOR MINUS POINTS
I was expecting both front seats to have the memory function not just the drivers.
Shocked
This is/was my expectation too Shocked

Great to hear the general first impression feedback though Smile

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
31-01-2012 10:43pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

memory seats on the drivers side only? Surely not? Spec sheet says memory function on both.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
31-01-2012 10:43pm
andyuk

I am pretty sure there not although not sat in the passengers seat but had a quick look at the inside of the door & it did not have any of the 1/2/3 memory buttons or anything unlike the drivers side. Are the memory buttons positioned somewhere else on the passengers side?

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
31-01-2012 10:45pm
PhilSkill

(31-01-2012 10:43pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  memory seats on the drivers side only? Surely not? Spec sheet says memory function on both.

Nope, not mine either

Spec says
Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
31-01-2012 10:49pm
cjfp

Passenger memory on Prestige only

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
31-01-2012 10:51pm
Coolbanana

Congratulations on the new car Smile

Re the memory though, I've just dashed to check in the garage as I was sure my passenger side buttons mirror the driver's and they do...definitely memory seat functions (1,2,3) on the passenger side too!

Car:Range Rover Sport 3.0SDV6 HSE - Orkney Grey, Almond interior and with lots of options
Bike:Ducati Monster 1100 EVO
31-01-2012 10:51pm
cjfp

Now I'm confused - I did check the LR website before I made the comment.
From LR website.
Pure option - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Prestige std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, tilt, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, height, memory, lumbar support (8/6 way)

Dynamic Std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 10:59pm by cjfp.)
31-01-2012 10:52pm
ChuckieB

(31-01-2012 10:52pm)cjfp Wrote:  Now I'm confused - I did check the LR website before I made the comment.

Likewise!

Dynamic - standard featus in addition to Pure: Seats - Dynamic grained leather with perforated mid section,electric driver adjustment including recline,height,lumbar support and memory function. electric passenger's recline , memory and and lumbar support (6/4 way)

hardly clear I'm afraid as on the prestige is a very different description and only one mention of memory function!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
31-01-2012 11:04pm
broady43

(31-01-2012 10:52pm)cjfp Wrote:  Now I'm confused - I did check the LR website before I made the comment.
From LR website.
Pure option - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Prestige std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, tilt, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, height, memory, lumbar support (8/6 way)

Dynamic Std - Front seats - electric driver adjustment including recline, height, lumbar support, memory and electric passenger's recline, lumbar support (6/4 way). Must be ordered with auto-dimming, auto-dipping, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory function.

Memory seats with dynamic plus pack.

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
31-01-2012 11:10pm