Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
235bhp from the SD4
MrHooky

235bhp from the SD4

Stumbled across this when looking for options for our eD4. That's pretty much Si4 power but with diesel economy! More-bhp I consider 'reputable' as I considered them when having my other car remapped. Very tempted by their eD4 upgrade although £479 seems a little pricey.

http://www.more-bhp.com/land-rover/evoqu...remap.html

Fuji Pure eD4 5dr | Fogs | Panoramic | 19" Diamond Polished | Ordered June 11 - Expected May 12
Delivered 19/04/12
27-04-2012 09:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mudi1

RE: 235bhp from the SD4

I would be very careful to do any new configurations or remapping within your warranty period (warranty is a two sided agreement that differs from a guarantee, don't forget). In case you have a 'lemon' and need to reject the car during this period, it will be a fight on your part if you have made changes.
27-04-2012 09:56am
smayo

RE: 235bhp from the SD4

Have you considered a plug in tuning box?
They can be removed when the car goes into the dealers, whereas a chip remap will be overwritten if the car needs an ECU software update by the dealer.
The average price of them is also about half that price.
A search on Google for "Evoque tuning" shows a few different options.
(27-04-2012 09:56am)Mudi1 Wrote:  I would be very careful to do any new configurations or remapping within your warranty period (warranty is a two sided agreement that differs from a guarantee, don't forget). In case you have a 'lemon' and need to reject the car during this period, it will be a fight on your part if you have made changes.

The plug in units are undetectable as long as you remove them, so are unlikely to be a warranty problem, as the dealer will never know Smile

Ordered 17/2/12 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Mauritius Blue, Pan roof, 20" style 6 (gloss black), Vortex, Ebony Headlining, Ent Pack, Heated St. Wheel, Homelink, Pr Glass, Auto Dim r.view mirror, spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:59am by smayo.)
27-04-2012 09:57am