Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EBC Brake kits
swhittak

EBC Brake kits

Good morning all, I've got some terribly squealing brakes on my '14 RRE right now (they were fine when they went on last year, but now... eeek), so I'm looking to get the cheapo 3rd party ones replaced with something more reputable.

Has anyone tried the EBC Greenstuff Brake Kits? From what I can tell I would need S2KF1279 up front and S2KR1861 out back.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY'14 RRE Dynamic 5-Door - Orkney Grey - 20" Vibration Wheels
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-06-2017 02:23pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: EBC Brake kits

I stuck Brembo Discs and Pads on mine, quite cheap through EuroCarParts (just wait for one of their numerous deals!), and very happy with them.
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-Fuji-D...#pid112246

If you choose EBC i'd be interested how you get on, althoughI tend to prefer using the more mainstream companies.

the thing that drew me to looking at EBC was the coated discs, might reduce the rusty look of steel discs (for a while anyway).

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
13-06-2017 03:37pm
evoqueva

RE: EBC Brake kits

I put EBC rotors and green stuff pads on the rear only. No squealing at all and the green pads have noticeably better breaking. I will put then in the front too when it's time to replace.
14-03-2018 07:44pm