Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
2016 Dynamic in showrooms
crown62

2016 Dynamic in showrooms

Popped into my local Chelmsford Lookers, to see if 2016 facelift is in.
Yes! A grey Dynamic.

My Firenze 2012 dynamic is now coming up for a change I think, so want to be sure it's replacement is a worthy successor! As its one of the best cars I have owned and really has had no faults apart from an early suspension and coolant issue that were fix in first year of ownership.

While looking at the new facelift 2016 all is very familiar, the changes introduced do make a fantastic car look better still.
The front is a nice improvement and mostly that's where the changes are at first glance. The front and rear guards which were silver are now a grey/ titanium colour which blends better..Great to see the bonnet vents finally on the 5 door! I like the new rear lights and don't mind the twin fin on the roof either.
Inside again some materials are improved and the new seats do seem more padded and lux,
Like the new wheel designs too. Would like to see the option of wheels in the same grey/ titanium colour as the front and rear guards. Not 100% sure about the black wheel pack though.
So I'm pretty much sold on the idea of a new one.

My choice is as last time for an Evoque Si4 auto. I personally don't do long journeys on a regular basis, as its a weekend and evening car really. Love the extra urge from the 240 bhp, and can live with the 25-28 mpg I get from the petrol engine. Ive covered 22,000 miles in 4 years.
Just not interested in a diesel option.

So if I do order I'm looking for 1st March 2016.

In the mean time I'm interested in any new owners thoughts on their cars if they have taken delivery as of 1st September ? Pics too. To help me decide?

I would be torn between my love of my Firenze red with black pano roof and the urge to choose a different colour combo.

Then a little voice says wait two more weeks and see specs of the F-Pace!!

Current : 2012 Si4 Firenze red Dynamic 5 door black pano roof
Lotus 2013 Elise S3
2014 Hyundai i10
For 2016 ?
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 05:52pm by crown62.)
05-09-2015 05:50pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply