Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IT'S HERE!!!
same2you

IT'S HERE!!!

So with all the waiting, and the inability to track the delivery of my Evoque when it started its trek across Canada on a train/truck, I went to the dealership after hours last night to take a look at one of the evoques sitting out front...

In the pitch dark... with my car lights shining into their well fenced (and Barb-wired) yard at the back of the dealership, I spotted a Pure Evoque in the distance that was Black (could have been Santorini, but hey... it might be Barolo), had the right wheels, and was in an area that I thought was empty a couple of weeks ago. The thought of climbing the fence crossed my mind, but then I noticed the barb-wire along the top (and remembered that I'm not in my 20's anymore)... so I went home with dreams of what it would be like if I got the call the next day.

Sure enough, at 9:30am this morning, my dealer called me to say that my Evoque arrived yesterday, and I was welcome to go in (I live about 5 minutes away) and take a look at it before they finish the financing and PDI. So, I FINALLY was able to see my baby in the flesh (err... in the aluminum?).

Unfortunately, I have to head out tomorrow for Christmas celebrations at the Outlaws, so I'll have to wait until sometime next week (if the rest of the holidays don't put a damper on that) to get the keys in my hands Rolling Eyes .

Still sleepless (but happier) in Toronto.
21-12-2012 05:52am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
griff

RE: IT'S HERE!!!

Absolutely fabulous. there is no feeling like it.(well almost)

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
21-12-2012 10:18am
QUEEVO

IT'S HERE!!!

Enjoy...!!!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
21-12-2012 11:52am
Americano

RE: IT'S HERE!!!

My best congratulations!!!!!

p.s. Wait to have it, I mean....to register your Evo in Gen 2013!!! In Italy we prefer to do so way because if you will sell it in the future it will worth more.
Cool

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Cirrus Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 19" Style 5 Wheels M+S Tyres
21-12-2012 01:58pm