Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2011 Prestige specs
RogB

2011 Prestige specs

Hi All
after a previous disastrous foray into Evoque ownership, I am being tempted to move back into ownership.

I swapped my previous 62 Plate Pure spec 5 door back into the LR for a 13 Plate Freelander HSE which is a brilliant motor, but which I sold on a couple of months ago in search of cheaper motoring. Im currently in a 2016 Insignia Vx-Line which at £30 tax and nearly 50mpg is doing the job.

But having recently bought a second dog, the boot is not ideal due to the extreme slope on the rear window limiting their space.

so ive put a holding deposit on a 2011 Prestige 3 door with 49k and full LR history which im going to view on Monday. (its generally only me in the car with the dogs in the boot so Im happy with 3 doors)

my question is does anyone have an electronic 2011 brochure showing standard specification for a Prestige 3 door please ? just to give me a baseline.

TIA

Roger

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
28-06-2018 11:59am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: 2011 Prestige specs

You don’t say which engine but I found this website with a quick google search
https://www.parkers.co.uk/land-rover/ran...011/specs/

Be careful searching google to state it is a UK spec if that is what you are looking for otherwise you get all the USA specs
Also take care looking at Prestige’s and Dynamics as there are two spec levels - Bog standard Prestige or Prestige LUX and Dynamics get both Lux and Lux Plus (Plus gives you the £3000 option pack with Recaro sports seats and they are quite rare - the seats are hugely comfortable too, I had 2 Lux Pluses - a 3 door and a 5 door) that includes a lot of additional kit and is always listed as a separate model - Go for that over a Prestige with a ton of extras - it should cost less than a lux as nearly all Evoque options don’t add value on a used one except perhaps pano roof and powered tailgate. Even better if you can find one with the Dynamic pack too which adds the dynamic suspension with Magnride and another setting on the TR. if you are looking for an automatic and can stretch to a late 2013 car that has 2014 you will get the much more ecomonical 9 speed autobox.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 12:27pm by XFullFatTim.)
30-06-2018 12:18pm
MrNoo

I've got electronic copies of both the September 2011 price list and 2012MY brochure from when I was ordering mine in late 2011, if they'll help you.

Arrived - SD4 Prestige, 5 door, manual in Orkney Grey with Element interior. Style 4 wheels, spare wheel & auto-dimming rear view mirror.
Joining MX-5 2.0i convertible.
04-07-2018 07:58pm
RogB

Thanks for the replies

Its an sd4 2.2 prestige 3 door but appears to have a couple of cosmetic mods like black mirrors and wheels.

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

06-07-2018 11:19pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Those are easy mods to make - the mirror covers are stick on and any wheel refurbisher can recoat wheels in any colour if they have previously been scuffed or kerbed

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-07-2018 07:55am
RogB

It's a November 2011 prestige 3 door in silver with only 46068 miles pn the clock, and full LR history. It was sold by Hatfield's LR Hull in 2015 for 28k and didn't have the black mirror caps, grill or wheels then. The wheels are still genuine but have been sprayed black.

TBH I feel it's a bargain at the price for the mileage and condition, the interior is like new and the drive is nice and tight. Can't wait !!

08-07-2018 07:23am